Must made my first purchase....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Jan, I saw these earrings on gemstv2 yesterday and they looked
really lovely, classic style so think you will be pleased with them:nod:

btw tp bracelt £94. any idea of if thats good#? i cant find any to compare on web now.

btw tp bracelt £94. any idea of if thats good#? i cant find any to compare on web now.

Last time I saw them on the tv suzyglam think they were selling at just over £100 have you tried ringing personal shopper and asking them what price they will sell them for at the moment?

Thank you both, I haven't seen them on the TV I just came across them on the website.

Sorry Suzy I know absolutely nothing about pearls, pretty sure there are some ST experts out there, perhaps start a new thread and ask about it.

Jan, Ice Zircon can outsparkle diamonds BUT they can also look dull and dead. When you get them, take the packet outside, inside etc and test in all lights. If they look cloudy then send them back and get another pair. If they're good they'll be gorgeous! I don't know if you realise but they're cut almost as an Asscher cut - which is a highly sought after cut of diamonds!!!! They're not quite Asschers because they don't have the windmills but nobody will know that!!! ;) Great snatching!

Oooh, thanks Meeshoo, didn't know about that, the only zircons I've ever seen in real life were rather mini and that piece of jewellery went back anyway as the gold work was wonky.

I'll report back, what's the betting that when they arrive it will be chucking it down outside, LOL?

Last time I saw them on the tv suzyglam think they were selling at just over £100 have you tried ringing personal shopper and asking them what price they will sell them for at the moment?

hi, it was already in price meltdown just today i got it.

Thank you Petpixie.

I've just noticed I made a boobie in my title, of course it should read Just not Must, doh! it's my age.

Thank you Tia, would be nice if they did other stones in the same setting methinks!

Thank you Sammi and Ian, here's hoping it doesn't turn out like the handbag fiasco.

Latest posts

Back