Sara Griffths

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Is she pregnant? She keeps putting the Lulu Guiness bags down on the table in front of her so I'm just getting the odd glimpse of her tummy.

I'm not speculating, as I personally know that can be very upsetting, but I would be genuinely pleased for her if she is, especially as she is turned 40 and time is not on her side.

Linda :hi:

Is she pregnant? She keeps putting the Lulu Guiness bags down on the table in front of her so I'm just getting the odd glimpse of her tummy.

I'm not speculating, as I personally know that can be very upsetting, but I would be genuinely pleased for her if she is, especially as she is turned 40 and time is not on her side.

I think you could be right!

I know according to speculation it would appear that almost everybody on QVC would have to be preggers on a virtually permanent basis (lol) but on this occasion, I think you may be right Erics Mum! :flower:

did you know that (one of) her long-time boyfriends was Joseph Fiennes? :11::11:

Very pretty dress that she's wearing.

I think she's mentioned having children before (or am I getting mixed up with Catherine!)

Very pretty dress that she's wearing......

Yes, looks very elegant. Actually I like her style, she wears both understated and quirky outfits well, normally in neutral colours. The only thing I don't like is how she wears beads - with one long strand and one strand tight around her neck like a choker. Iggy Pop favours this look as well.

I thought she looked fabulous today, but I, too, noticed that her tummy looked "different". Perhaps it was the style of what she was wearing, but I shall be watching with more interest than usual now whenever she is on.

I have no idea - so many times we have been down this route before and it turned out to be just the way the microphone pack (usually worn under the clothes in the small of the back) was pulling certain dresses backwards!

Sarah does look lovely today!

I like Sarah a lot and I thought she looked pregnant today as well. Good luck to her if she is. x

Though the same when i saw her on the 9am Elemis hour but she promply placed a towel across her lap so never got another peep!
If she is, then congratulations to her! Noticed the other day that her last blog entry was May and havent seem her on screen for ages - was thinking she had left so im glad to see her back as she is one of my favourites.

she looks very good in her face a bit plumper...my guess is she is preggies..
if you are sara g congratiulations are in order...

Yep - I like her too.

Have always been fascinated by her neck - its the longest I have ever seen on a lady ! but her hair is better now its shorter than her long hair phase.

Latest posts

Back