Statement of thr Day (S.O.D.) - Elemis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tuxedokitty

Registered Shopper
Keely from Elemis

Something along the lines of they use 'Intelligent Seaweed' , in their products.

Would love to see the scientific evidence on this one.

Wonder what their definition is of 'intelligence' is , what measure they use ?

Which IQ test they apply.

Intelligent seaweed? That is something from Dr Who - apparently, it is coming from the deep to take over humanity.

Watch out F.A.R.T.S everywhere.

There must be an awful lot of intelligent seaweed in the 8 peice super spa and skincare set. its £191.00. To be fair they have put it on 2 easy payments, which is nice of them. I think I will order 2 sets and put one away to split up into 10 presents. Only joking fellow f.a.r.ts.

There must be an awful lot of intelligent seaweed in the 8 peice super spa and skincare set. its £191.00. To be fair they have put it on 2 easy payments, which is nice of them. I think I will order 2 sets and put one away to split up into 10 presents. Only joking fellow f.a.r.ts.

LOL!! Hilarious! And don't forget to stockpile coz they'll have a shelflife of infinity if unopened!

I must have missed something, what's with all the farting?!

:hi:

LOL!! Hilarious! And don't forget to stockpile coz they'll have a shelflife of infinity if unopened!

I must have missed something, what's with all the farting?!

:hi:

Where have you been for the past week or so. We have been farting like crazy. See the thread by Love A'kin starting with Shopping channel annonymous and all will be revealed.

Where have you been for the past week or so. We have been farting like crazy. See the thread by Love A'kin starting with Shopping channel annonymous and all will be revealed.

haha, gotcha, will do! :cheeky:

Keeley makes me laugh everytime she is on,trying to convince us the sap from some "peeing veronica tree" or the like will make us look a decade younger over night,and now intelligent seaweed hahaha!!!!!

She talks so fast anyway I've lost interest after about... er 10 seconds!
What a load of old tosh.

This old F.A.R.T is not as green as she's cabbage looking :cheeky:

Keeley makes me laugh everytime she is on,trying to convince us the sap from some "peeing veronica tree" or the like will make us look a decade younger over night,and now intelligent seaweed hahaha!!!!!

She talks so fast anyway I've lost interest after about... er 10 seconds!
What a load of old tosh.

This old F.A.R.T is not as green as she's cabbage looking :cheeky:

Hooray I thought I was the lone voice of the f.a.r.ts tonight. I agree with you about Keeley. I have no idea what she witters on about half the time. I have spent loads on Elemis in the past but those days are over. I feel so good.:angel:

Elemis probably own a kelp farm somewhere - Brighton ?

Linda :thinking2:

Latest posts

Back