Am I missing something here?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Klosblue

Costs nothing to be nice!
They make a big deal out of a Green Tourmaline ring which is going to go at an "unbelievable" price. They mention it throughout the hour then sell it for EXACTLY the same price it's for sale in the Future Web Games - £188!!
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail.jsp?product=UDQ6269&category=webgame&game=2850005192576&colourScheme=8

However - they are selling exactly the same ring in their Shop reduced from £429.76 to £343.81!!
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail.jsp?product=UDQ6269&category=preweb&colourScheme=8

Why have the same item selling in two places on their website for totally different prices?

The thing is that people will "panic" buy but then not check out and dump items once they see the price isn't cheaper than before :(

They're now excluding web buyers from some games. That REALLY annoys me.

I dunno Klos.....its totally........
Nuts.gif
nuts.gif
nuts.gif
nuts.gif

This solitaire diamond pendant Scott's limiting to phone buyers only.......just wondering what they'll ask for a third of a carat?
I got one last year in a clearance sale...they were selling heaps....a 0.375ct stone. Craig was also after one as a Xmas
pressy for his wife.

This solitaire diamond pendant Scott's limiting to phone buyers only.......just wondering what they'll ask for a third of a carat?
I got one last year in a clearance sale...they were selling heaps....a 0.375ct stone. Craig was also after one as a Xmas
pressy for his wife.

I got one as well lol

Out of a matter of interest Sacha - how much was it last year? Do you remember?

SNAP!! ....thank goodness.......:whew2:

I got mine from Lucy one Sunday lunchtime when they were having a (genuine) clearance sale. Funnily enough I already had
a 22pt one in my basket at £129 when this larger one came up for the same price.......I couldn't believe it!!

Lucy usually brings tears to our eyes........but on this occasion it was she who was on the edge of
crying.gif

The link isn't too good, but irl this stone spits out fire like a mini Etna!

On quiet days they practically beg us to come in. I know we can be a pain with basket hokey cokey, but it's just as easy to cancel an order as it is to tip it out of your basket. xxxxx

LOL i was answering Meeshoos question so our posts crossed as you asked the same question lol i,m glad we paid the same yes the fire is amazing isn't it and the colour and clarity i think they told me it was SI/G, can' believe a smaller carat weight sold for more than double!

Well I'll make you laugh! I noticed that the option was there to buy on the web, pressed "buy" to see what happened .................. and it let me buy it! :giggle:

However, it's been dumped. I can't believe that the prices are DOUBLE last year!!! Ok, they did say that this was the Purity range but I'm pretty sure yours were too weren't they?

Well I'll make you laugh! I noticed that the option was there to buy on the web, pressed "buy" to see what happened .................. and it let me buy it! :giggle:

However, it's been dumped. I can't believe that the prices are DOUBLE last year!!! Ok, they did say that this was the Purity range but I'm pretty sure yours were too weren't they?

LOL clicky finger, yes they were purity!

LOL i was answering Meeshoos question so our posts crossed as you asked the same question lol i,m glad we paid the same yes the fire is amazing isn't it and the colour and clarity i think they told me it was SI/G, can' believe a smaller carat weight sold for more than double!

I rang up also as some of this range included VS diamonds and the presenters didn't always clarify the quality of diamond on offer.
I recall Craig was desperate to get a 22 pt'er........had thought to let him know about the one I was dumping.......
but then he said he was sorted.

Yes Meesh they were the Purity range.....introduced initially by Steve Ashton, but I did hear him mention before he left that this range, sadly, hadn't been a great success. Probably explains the masses of them in clearance later in the year!

Latest posts

Back