ooer, did anybody catch the start of this?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

as a follow up, i rang customer service who tell me it is si and h colour..

any opinions ..at all ? i dont know what to think of no replies.. did i do a bad thing?

No bad thing silly everyone is in the Rod and Rubellite threads lol Sacha and i have a purity diamond and its amazing, but it all depends on what you paid for it?

Suzy - perhaps if you start a few less threads? I'm sure nobody minds giving an opinion but you seem to post every time you even think about putting something into your basket. So please don't be offended when people are on other threads talking about something else.

lol. ok... i just get a bit nervy .....i kind of always feel bad buying me anything lately, my boy doesnt need for anything but its just me, i just wish i could ask sumbody sat here. this is the only adult conversation i ever get at home lol

Suzy most of us are in the same boat. Even if we're married how many men do you think are interested or want to give an opinion? My husband comments about twice a year. At that point I know I should either get it or not, depending on his comment. You need to bite the bullet, buy stuff and then ask for opinions. If you tell us each time you think about something or you put it in your basket, it's going to get a bit knackering!

Lol - I'd need a forum to meself if I did that. The only way you'll ever really find out is to make a few mistakes as with anything in life, just spoil yourself when you can without feeling guilty - some of the uncertainty is also a part of the buzz. xxxxxx

No bad thing silly everyone is in the Rod and Rubellite threads lol Sacha and i have a purity diamond and its amazing, but it all depends on what you paid for it?

£219... and sacrificed the TP bangle for it, cos as i wrote in the TP post, i thought id not get to wear it cos im always upto my ears in washing and nappies, cleaing up all time etc, and not very gentile, think i would just be so careful id keep it in a drawer, whereas i would wear the ring. i REALLY had all my shoppping sorted til they started this.... and i have always said i would only buy a nice solitiare one day. I am sorry i put too many threads on, il refrain from now on, guess im lonely.

how many men do you think are interested or want to give an opinion? My husband comments about twice a year.

i suppose thats sumtimes not a bad thing either... lol.

:thinking2:

Meeshoo r u a jeweller, just you really u know so much? or self taught?

Latest posts

Back