Rubellite - well done GemsTV!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

M

Meeshoo

Guest Shopper
Looks as good as the Shimoyo "hyped more than words can say and sold at ridiculous prices" Rubellite on another channel!

Priced brilliantly too - AND at a price point where it should be for Rubellite.

:up2:

Very pretty, managed to grab a ring in white gold - hope its as gorgeous as it looks IRL! :tongue2:

Looks as good as the Shimoyo "hyped more than words can say and sold at ridiculous prices" Rubellite on another channel!

Priced brilliantly too - AND at a price point where it should be for Rubellite.

:up2:

and buuying a piece is yet another "lifetime achievement". I really should be in the papers the amount of times I've reached such dizzy heights - lol. xxx

I've got my eye out for that pashie they've been flashing on and ioff all day, but suspect even with sacrifuces kit will be beyond my reach :sad:

and buuying a piece is yet another "lifetime achievement". I really should be in the papers the amount of times I've reached such dizzy heights - lol. xxx

oooooh I can rest easy now then Argey, having reached my lifetimes achievement :giggle:

Funny, I always thought it would be a tad harder than that :cheeky:

.... and I managed to get it on the web, so I should get extra credit eh?

Most of the items are a bit cheaper in the shop - never thought I'd be saying that!!!

Quick Arge get yourself in there!

Arge just in case it goes for less on air - open up two windows. One with your basket so you can delete it from there and then the other so you can snatch it at the lower price!!!! You've got to really work quick though. x

Latest posts

Back