Jobs at The Jewellery Channel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OK now I'm confused!!

TJC are always stating that their jewellery is unique as they manufacturer it themselves. So if this is the case why are they advertising for a buyer to source jewellery in the uk?!! Am I missing something here? :Thinking2:

I'd like to be Derek's co-presenter if possible...but if not then head of merchandising and buying will do for me ;) Hopefully "buying jewellery from shopping channels" counts in the way of experience for the role...

OK now I'm confused!!

TJC are always stating that their jewellery is unique as they manufacturer it themselves. So if this is the case why are they advertising for a buyer to source jewellery in the uk?!! Am I missing something here? :Thinking2:

I guess as the parent company is so huge, someone needs to know what to buy in - albeit from their parent company - for the UK market.

That's got to be a good sign, surely.

It's far from unknown for a company to go on a recruitment drive and then suddenly go belly-up. It happened with one of the firms I've worked for and several I unsuccessfully applied for jobs with. The idea might be to dump a dying business in the hands of people who don't feel any guilt about closing it. But other ideas might also be true:D

Latest posts

Back