No web No q-buster

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yes sorry there is web, just no live games........

erm, yes, i thought wat ur thinkin, and im still thinkin it...

no q buster, hmmmmmmmm

pennies 'to call' tho to keep hanging on if u want to buy..

(cept i dont have landline....and it definately not pennies from a mobile)

The other thing is i have an item bid on in wbe game that was due 8.27pm, there were no games then... yet apparently i lost!

Last edited:
I very much doubt that Gems would be loosing selling time and sales (not to mention goodwill and how dodgy tech reflects upon them) simply for a few coppers from the telephone! Thought I was cynical - lol. xxx

..all i know is, the current web auctions have clear .gif images uploaded.

I think they just want the sales to go through rather than web bidders grabbing the items before the crash them dumping them if they don't like the price! as the item could have been sold to people who miss out on the phone lines.

I think they just want the sales to go through rather than web bidders grabbing the items before the crash them dumping them if they don't like the price! as the item could have been sold to people who miss out on the phone lines.

I suspect u are right but even then u can remove item from current order til its processed, if they have set this up they are robbing Peter to pay Paul cos I for 1 havent bothered with anything since web buying went down for current auctions, whereas I may have done otherwise.

Bet it works again at midnite..

Last edited:
I'm inclined to agree with you Gemcherub, but it doesn't explain the automatic answering system. I'm not a qualified behaviourist, but wonder if we are more likely to continue with a purchase if we have spoken to a human being. Perhaps this makes us feel more obliged. xxxx

Its back maybe they weren't selling enough Rubellites lol

Nah - it'll tell you you're too late - this is how it went before, but I don't care as I managed to snatch the blue and white diamond for £39.99 on the phone. Will post tomoz. xxxx

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back