Emu TSV 3 Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Amazon UK was selling Emus the real not the wool ones at like 70% off. I got a pair for £30+ and free shipping.

Puddlebeach is an Aussie site and loads of people where buying from here bought. They too worked out really cheap. But some did get caught by Customs Duty. Think so many boxes where coming in tipped the Customs off.

But some did get caught by Customs Duty. Think so many boxes where coming in tipped the Customs off.

LOL Always best to be one of the first to buy under those circumstances, not a latecomer! :hi:

Sorry to be a pain Donna but how do the Emus come up size wise? For instance middle DD is a standard size 5, do they come up fairly true?

They stretch with wear. The real sheepskin ones are a truer fit than the wool lined ones. Now the first pair I bought were wool lined but still suede on the outside. I have moved to wearing insoles with them and still feel like baggy wellies. Now I am a size 3 so that is the smallest adult size anyway so I couldn't go down.

Thanks for the info Donna, that's really helpful! I didn't realise there was a distinction between the styles! :flower:

I bought two pairs from amazon and a pair of lovely slippers
and they were a real steal,cant remember how much the last pair were but something daft like 18quid!! free p&p aswell !!

Yes it seems we are getting an Emu TSV on the 3rd September.

Bet it won't be as good as the one we all got from Amazon and Puddlebeach last year.

I bought two pairs from amazon and a pair of lovely slippers
and they were a real steal,cant remember how much the last pair were but something daft like 18quid!! free p&p aswell !!

OOOHHHHH thanks queenie I forgot we all got free p+p too :LOL::laugh::LOL::laugh:

Me three - I got a brown mini pair for about £30 and a black short pair for about £45 - less than half the price they were on qvc!!!!

I love them and lived in them all winter.

Latest posts

Back