Another Elemis TSV on 6th September

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
WOW!!!!!!

They are getting closer and closer these Elemis TSVs.
Used to be Gale Hayman and even Gatineau every 8 weeks or less now Elemis has joined in.

QVC seem to not be able to get the new brand TSVs as they used to. Also losing brands like MB etc have left a hole needing filled by the old faithfuls.

I do like Elemis and use the brand but even I am surprised. Please no Tri in this one.

Could be Donna - I noticed this too , think Marzy has used the shampoo before .

On time to Spa is a Lime & Ginger Body Duo - wasn't this in a TSV as a limited edition ? Maybe they decided to introduce it permenatly into the range & will put it into the TSV ?

xxx

Oh I spotted on saturday at the Elemis counter a kit of the hand and bodywash plus lotion with a little wooden stand. No idea of the price, I did look at the pack but none on it. It said the stand bit was a free bonus for buying the duo.
So you must be right about it coming into the perm range.

Keeley said the new product being introduced would go well with the pro-collagen set they were talking about at the time - it contained pro-collagen marine cream, quartz lift serum, lifting neck and bust treatment and oxygenating night cream...
so possibly a specific night serum? or neck serum?

i bought the Elemis shampoo and conditioner recently in a moment of madness as would never usually pay that sort of price for hair stuff......love Elemis skin care and got seduced by praise being heaped upon the hair duo. When it arrived I felt consumed with guilt at the amount I'd spent (oh the evils of Qcut!) HOWEVER......it is wonderful stuff, smells divine and my hair looks great. Glad I got it and have long overcome the guilt

Oh I spotted on saturday at the Elemis counter a kit of the hand and bodywash plus lotion with a little wooden stand. No idea of the price, I did look at the pack but none on it. It said the stand bit was a free bonus for buying the duo.
So you must be right about it coming into the perm range.

I too noticed this new product on Saturday on the Elemis web site priced at £39 for both products with free oak stand, wonder if this will be included it the tsv? Its part of their exotics range (lime and ginger).

Ohhh Interesting Pootle I missed that bit - no doubt it will a teeny size in the TSV to get you hooked & the full size will be megabucks !!!

xxx

I think Elemis is too over priced now with their Collagen Marine and Tri-Enzyme stuff :tongue2:

Edit, didnt see your post on the 2nd page Jabba but I definately agree with you

love the smell of the handcream....lovely texture if its in the tsv maybe swayed..the face stuff is the pits for me everything they sell gives me spots ..elemis put too much ingredients in their products....too much oil!

I too noticed this new product on Saturday on the Elemis web site priced at £39 for both products with free oak stand, wonder if this will be included it the tsv? Its part of their exotics range (lime and ginger).

I doubt they will include the Lime and Ginger in a TSV again. I agree it's more likely to be a serum.

Any ideas yet?

I noticed on salonskincare another new product:
Elemis Visible Brilliance Beauty Flash Booster
Pure innovation, this double-action serum actively brightens and re-energises dull, fatigued and stressed skin. The perfect instant beauty flash booster.

Maybe this could be the new product in this TSV?

Latest posts

Back