Pre-season fashion Mon 3/8 - Fri 7/8

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Be worth a look though!

A moot point - they could have ruddy Hugh Jackman presenting it - still wouldn't tempt me to purchase any 'QVC fashion'! :puke:
Hi KWC :hi:,
If Hugh Jackman was presenting Kim & Co, I would certainly watch it. If he was presenting Indigo Moon I would certainly watch that too - and I never ever watch either of those programmes. In fact, if I am honest I can see a pattern emerging: I would watch Hugh Jackman presenting anything....he is gorgeous and so multi-talented! I wouldn't buy any of the "fashion" on offer though.:cheeky::cheeky:
I got the Australia DVD for my birthday at the end of June and have watched it twice already and I saw it at the cinema. I think there was a famous actress in the film too, a Nicole something or other, but I didn't really notice her - funny that!:thinking2::thinking2:

Hi KWC :hi:,
If Hugh Jackman was presenting Kim & Co, I would certainly watch it. If he was presenting Indigo Moon I would certainly watch that too - and I never ever watch either of those programmes. In fact, if I am honest I can see a pattern emerging: I would watch Hugh Jackman presenting anything....he is gorgeous and so multi-talented! I wouldn't buy any of the "fashion" on offer though.:cheeky::cheeky:

Ah now, I never said I wouldn't watch it......'cos I would........just still wouldn't buy anything! :grin:

Latest posts

Back