web clearance page...everything under £20 til 2am

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suzyglam

Registered Shopper
web clearance page...everything under £20 til 2am

load of old tat to me but wat do i know.

Quite a lot of old tat, but a few nice bits too!

Would highly recommend the lemon citrine and marcasite brooch - I have that and it cost a great deal more than £18.07! It's a real beauty.

Suzy - please don't take this amiss, but can you not keep opening a new thread for every little thing that pops into your head. I'm now struggling to follow this section of the forum and it was my favourite. Once again, please don't be offended. xxxxxx

I wont take that the wrong way, if u dont take this the wrong way...

I left that thread open (hours ago) before i had to do my chores to let people know who may not have known and want to get sumthing before it went. you dont have to reply in every thread it was for information. the title was in the thread. I know id like to know such things.

Oh and MissMagpie,. thanks,il check that out.

I wont take that the wrong way, if u dont take this the wrong way...

I left that thread open (hours ago) before i had to do my chores to let people know who may not have known and want to get sumthing before it went. you dont have to reply in every thread it was for information. the title was in the thread. I know id like to know such things.

Oh and MissMagpie,. thanks,il check that out.

Suzy, we all look at the forum so we KNOW about these deals. We did manage to survive and keep GemsTV in business before you found the forum :grin: You probably don't know this but although there are some new peeps on the forum most of us have been buying from GemsTV since they started!!! So can I second Argey's request that you please don't start so many threads?

We really do appreciate you being an active participant in the forum but the amount of threads being opened (and some all about the same topic) is getting a bit much.

and some are late at night. (very) not same day, prob just get read next day,,and sme are very early... I have been on the forum a while, just didnt post didnt have time.

and some are late at night. (very) not same day, prob just get read next day,,and sme are very early... I have been on the forum a while, just didnt post didnt have time.

You're missing the point. It's the sheer volume of new threads that's annoying - it doesn't matter what time of day or night they go on.

I think you may have missed my point Suzy. My whinge is simply about opening threads when you have nothing specific to say. Anyone on here will be perfectly well able to see the Gems website, and probably will have already, just as you have yourself. Some of us are far less dexterous than others and to keep looking into threads that don't really say anything can be hard work. A lot of peeps are working and will come in to find a huge queue of unread threads and may miss something important. However, I should have sent you a PM rather than posting onto your thread, for which I apologise. xxx

TBH, I actually would like to close threads i have put on once i feel its is resolved.. but i couldnt find that option.. is there one?..cos there are quite a few i do previous eve but get resurrected next day that i wanted to close, or is there a part of forum for quickie questions? thanks suzy

Latest posts

Back