Slowwwwwww

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
I ordered two Artscape tops a hundred years ago but decided against one of them so rang up to cancel it within a couple of hours. CS said I couldn't as it was already being processed. So why haven't I got it yet? She said I could refuse delivery but that would mean opening each bag to see which is the one I don't want. Do you think the delivery man would mind waiting for me while I do it? lol!:cheeky:

Calico the item number is on the address label. Usually just below the postage stamp. Would save you having to open the parcel.

Hope this helps!

Calico the item number is on the address label. Usually just below the postage stamp. Would save you having to open the parcel.

Hope this helps!

I still haven't got them yet, bakergirl, and they're both the same item number - just different colours. How can they not cancel after just a couple of hours? Oh well...

As far as I remember when a product is available in a number of different colours the item number will be followed by a few letters identifying that colour.

I still haven't got them yet, bakergirl, and they're both the same item number - just different colours. How can they not cancel after just a couple of hours? Oh well...

I have that gripe with them Calico, I have twice in the past phoned and cancelled within 2 hours as I saw something better or changed my mind and they gave me the "too late to cancel" line, then it was another three days before I got an email saying it had been despatched!!!!!!!. Ah well, I managed a moan a few times when writing reviews and they ask about your buying experience witrh QVC ............P&P prices and delivery times are one of the things I always mention.:down:

I have that gripe with them Calico, I have twice in the past phoned and cancelled within 2 hours as I saw something better or changed my mind and they gave me the "too late to cancel" line, then it was another three days before I got an email saying it had been despatched!!!!!!!. Ah well, I managed a moan a few times when writing reviews and they ask about your buying experience witrh QVC ............P&P prices and delivery times are one of the things I always mention.:down:

That's exactly what happened to me Bet. Took a few days before I even got a despatch email and they still haven't arrived.
I think I will make the delivery guy wait - just to be annoying lol!

Aren't you glad you are a f.a.r.ter now. You don't have to worry about any of these things any more.

I ordered two Artscape tops a hundred years ago but decided against one of them so rang up to cancel it within a couple of hours. CS said I couldn't as it was already being processed. So why haven't I got it yet? She said I could refuse delivery but that would mean opening each bag to see which is the one I don't want. Do you think the delivery man would mind waiting for me while I do it? lol!:cheeky:

Which ones did you order Calico? If one of them is the Serengeti big cats, notch neck top then keep it. Mine arrived last Friday and it's beautiful. Also got the pale blue/lilac NYC skyline and the brown/orange Brooklyn Bridge, both are lovely, much nicer than some I've ordered and returned in the past.

Which ones did you order Calico? If one of them is the Serengeti big cats, notch neck top then keep it. Mine arrived last Friday and it's beautiful. Also got the pale blue/lilac NYC skyline and the brown/orange Brooklyn Bridge, both are lovely, much nicer than some I've ordered and returned in the past.

I ordered the Paris black and white set and another set of two that on second thoughts I don't like.
Do you order yours in your true size Topaz? I've always found them a bit on the big side so this time I ordered them in small (Call me Julia! Lol!)

My QVC goodies arrived today - all dumped on the doorstep while I was *in*. I'm sending two things back! No more back of cupboards or insisting I'll wear it 'one day'. Nope, I'm biting the bullet and returning it. Yay!

Latest posts

Back