Protocol POTD

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

chicken-licken

Registered Shopper
There's a Protocol POTD coming up on Weds.July30th which looks good value.Three jars of the collagen capsules,little travel bag containing Protocol cleanser,toner,moisturising facial gel and hairband, and the Protocol mineral cosmetics starter kit with mineral foundation,mineral blusher or bronzer,mineral finishing powder and kabuki brush.Total price £49.99.This is the usual price for the capsules on their own.

Got my postcard through this morning for the pick of the day. Looks fab.....think i will definately be buying this too. I have always wanted to try the mineral range from proto-col but have never bought it. Having it in a potd with the mini travel set and capsules sound very good value to me as i have been using the capsules for two years now and they have made a big difference to my health. :)

Anyone decided to risk an order for this? I'd love to try the Proto-Col mineral make-up. I ordered it when it first came to air a few months ago but had to return it because all the contents had leaked out of two of the pots......! Wonder if they've improved the packaging?:rolleyes:

i have ordered a couple one of fair and one of porcelain i will keep one and sell the other because im not sure which i like the look of. :)

Yes,I've ordered two as well.The capsules are great for strengthening nails.You are supposed to take three of them at bedtime then the collagen is in the bloodstream at the right time for body repairs which apparently are at their peak during the first period of deep sleep.

I've ordered two kits as well. Really looking forward to recieving this one with all the extra goodies.:)

i have to say i am in love with the cleanser & toner but really don't like the moisturiser so wont be keeping that.

Yes,I've ordered two as well.The capsules are great for strengthening nails.You are supposed to take three of them at bedtime then the collagen is in the bloodstream at the right time for body repairs which apparently are at their peak during the first period of deep sleep.

Thanks for the info,Chicken-licken :)

Latest posts

Back