Chuntley / Monet faux tan

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
Catherine just told us she keeps spares of Monet in case she runs out. The camera then pulled back to give us a long shot of her - only to reveal legs the colour of chicken skin. She's obviously run out ......:blush:

LOL, noticed that too

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Catherine also mentioned that she still had stitches in her foot from having a nasty mole removed. Perhaps she has been unable to apply it for a while?

and how bad did she look in that green suit? i think she was going for 50's chic jackie kennedy but ended up looking like a chubby joyce grenfell.

take the shame.

and how bad did she look in that green suit? i think she was going for 50's chic jackie kennedy but ended up looking like a chubby joyce grenfell.

take the shame.

She did look rather frumpy. :giggle:

I wish she'd go back to her dark hair, she looks really washed out with the colour she's got now.

Catherine also mentioned that she still had stitches in her foot from having a nasty mole removed. Perhaps she has been unable to apply it for a while?

She said she used to go on a sunbed every lunchtime...cripes.

take the shame.

Chubby Burlz chubby :?:

Dontya know Chuntleys lost loads of weight on that ruddy diet QVC will be flogging soon
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

She did look rather frumpy. :giggle:

I wish she'd go back to her dark hair, she looks really washed out with the colour she's got now.

I think her hair looks lovely as it is now but I think the colour of the suit she was wearing last night wasn't doing her any favours.

If I wear pale colours near my face I look like the deceased one from Randall and Hopkirk Deceased (according to my Colour Me Beautiful bloke) but that's a bit before my time!

Yeah, the green suit just didn't work. (It probably would have worked on Lulu Guiness with her 50's retro obsession... the petiteness, the red lipstick, the elfin dark hair... yes, I think so.)

As for the Monet, that stuff just looks like the stuff you stain wood with... no way... !!

As for the Monet, that stuff just looks like the stuff you stain wood with... no way... !!

When Pipa was going through her orange phase she said that it was her fave fake tan so I guess sales might have plumeted following that revelation.

Latest posts

Back