Craft TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
I know alot of you like crafts but Tuesday is always crafts and it rains lol. Oh no!!!

I've got the previous version of the TSV and it's great. The circle cutter is very useful, and this one looks even better. They're a very good company.

What did I say It always rains on a Tuesday - Its bolting down here!!!

Oh right. he hee. Too right I defo not into crafts!!!!! Or the QVC fashion either lol.

oh, D! how can you resist the fashion?:thinking2: lol

on the issue of weather, i've just had the funniest experience. i said to hubby "we need to organise a trip to spain this summer". at the same time i am trying to think how much time i have got left to complete my spanish language course believing it is feb or march!!! totally lost track of seasons; next thing, i will be organising hubby's birthday party.

oh, D! how can you resist the fashion?:thinking2: lol

on the issue of weather, i've just had the funniest experience. i said to hubby "we need to organise a trip to spain this summer". at the same time i am trying to think how much time i have got left to complete my spanish language course believing it is feb or march!!! totally lost track of seasons; next thing, i will be organising hubby's birthday party.

I dont like QVC fashion, crafts and card making oh no!!!

Im not surprised you lost track of seasons its like winter here! Ohh i would love a trip to spain!!!

So when is hubbys Birthday then?

I dont like QVC fashion, crafts and card making oh no!!!

Im not surprised you lost track of seasons its like winter here! Ohh i would love a trip to spain!!!

So when is hubbys Birthday then?

it is on March 8th.

(and your hubby's? if i may ask, of course)

yes, D! just 10 days apart! in which country are we going to celebrate our b'day this year? lol :thinking2: (nothing wrong with dreaming!)

The states please!!! or Im happy with anywhere hot really like Marbella!!
just wished Birthdays did not mean another year older!!!

The states please!!! or Im happy with anywhere hot really like Marbella!!
just wished Birthdays did not mean another year older!!!

the states it is then! we need to pick a city now. maybe we can organise a virtual trip/party there.
another year of beautiful memories, i would rather say. :thinking2:

the states it is then! we need to pick a city now. maybe we can organise a virtual trip/party there.
another year of beautiful memories, i would rather say. :thinking2:

Well I like Fort Lauderdale as its got lots and lots of good shops full of bargains such as saw grass mills, and Swap shop market. And it has these wicked shoe shops also and good prices .It has a lovely beach also. Ohh now you have got me dreaming!!! Oh dear we are taking this thread of topic, its suppose to be crafts!!! Yes Yes a virtual trip/party there what a good idea, would love the real thing though!

Well I like Fort Lauderdale as its got lots and lots of good shops full of bargains such as saw grass mills, and Swap shop market. And it has these wicked shoe shops also and good prices .It has a lovely beach also. Ohh now you have got me dreaming!!! Oh dear we are taking this thread of topic, its suppose to be crafts!!! Yes Yes a virtual trip/party there what a good idea, would love the real thing though!

we will go virtually there in november but, please, please D!, let's promise now that we are going to do it one day!!!

i think we are in the spirit of the thread...just being 'crafty' :angel:

Latest posts

Back