bid tv from bad to worse within 24 hours

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

£1 megadrop

Registered Shopper
I have been watching bid tv a little bit this afternoon to see they now look like speed auction graphic wise and it looks *HITE. the postage and packing charges are almost unreadable as is the £1.50 a call.

They have also changed their number to the product choice number of 0904 251 2100 which will confuse people.

If this is what the million pound has got them then get rid of it. It looks awful.

The sooner these channels go off our screens the better they are just getting worse day after day.

And we all know price-drop wont be far behind looking utter *hite too

Yes i have seen that they have changed the phone number.
I bet people are still calling the 0904 251 2000 number and getting charged for it, i haven't heard Peter Sherlock say about the new number very often during his shift.
Could they be in trouble as a company i wonder, and by getting money from people dialling the wrong number is so underhanded.
They should advertise the new number, lots of people got the 2000 number in their speed dial.

Yeah we had a very rude customer service person the other day, won't be bothering again! Still amazes me as to why they have the up arrow in the bid.tv logo, that went years ago!

Latest posts

Back