SBC TSV coming up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes if you type in the search this tsv you will find it. I cant do the link cus im online on my phone. Its 1l collegen shower 500ml of the gel and same size of propolis and 250ml aelo vera and cucumber

love the collagen gel i get better results with this than the prolagene..
but do i need it...
the summers nearly over so i wont be showing my saggy bits...
i feel a farting moment coming on :sad:

I have just bought 1 litre collagen gel and 2 x showergels off Ebay. So much for FARTING (if it applies to Ebay as well). I was determined not to buy anything at all during August.

Why, why oh why????!!!!

bargain?

I have just bought 1 litre collagen gel and 2 x showergels off Ebay. So much for FARTING (if it applies to Ebay as well). I was determined not to buy anything at all during August.

Why, why oh why????!!!!

Hi :hi: Felinewoman,
It must have been a bargain!
:grin::nod::nod::nod:

It was (I hope). Fantastic delivery, ordered yesterday and arrived lunchtime today! I should have enough collagen gel to last me until this time next year.

:grin:

It was someone called Elvyemgee. The collagen showergel smells lovely!

Collagen shower gel is yum, if you haven't used it before you're in for a treat. Just the tiniest amount on one of those bath puffs and you'll have masses of creamy foam.

will def be ordering this tsv, i love sbc and can't wait to try the collagen shower gel, the jasmine and evening primrose one is just devine.

any idea how much yet gang? :flower:

Me too!

I think I'm going to have to go for this!

Hi :wink2: petpixie,
I have been considering and pondering and have even discussed it with my OH and we have both decided to get one of these TSVs if the price is good, as we use everything in it. No more impulse buying in this house....oh no!
I am staying true to the principles of FARTing!

:talking::talking::talking:

Latest posts

Back