dawn bibby.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

boffy

Registered Shopper
dawn looks really good i wonder if its that qvc diet she is on....
seems to have worked....mmmmmm!!!:cash:

I was thinking the same - I believe she's on the diet chef TSV that's coming up in a couple of weeks.

Her hair was lovely last night too - much better, even though the colour is still rather harsh. And I agree - she looks leaner.

Her hair was lovely last night too - much better, even though the colour is still rather harsh. And I agree - she looks leaner.

Especially in her face which was very chubby. I agree about the hair - if she could tone it down a bit it might frame her face better/softer. She has lovely finger nails - I know they are "false" but they always look so sparkly clean and white.

Linda :hi:

I've met Dawn in person and she is actually a lot slimmer, and prettier, than she appears on tv.

It makes you realise how thin some of the QVC presenters when you compare them to a normal sized person like Dawn.

Caught a glimpse of JJ in the 12 o'clock show. Is he younger than Dawn? He looks about 30. Don't you think that she treats him like an indulgent mother would treat her son?

It makes you realise how thin some of the QVC presenters when you compare them to a normal sized person like Dawn.

I've not met any of the female regular presenters, although I have met Charlie and he is like a beanpole - much taller and thinner than I imagined!

I also think people seem to look fatter on the 37'' tv, when I watch things on the portable people look much slimmer, must be the widescreen

I also think people seem to look fatter on the 37'' tv, when I watch things on the portable people look much slimmer, must be the widescreen

Oh eck, they've got no chance on my TV its a 42", and Jill Franks still looks like a cocktail stick on that!!

Didn't see Dawn as I was at work but she looked slimmer the other week so if she is doing diet chef then its obviously doing something.

Caught a glimpse of JJ in the 12 o'clock show. Is he younger than Dawn? He looks about 30. Don't you think that she treats him like an indulgent mother would treat her son?

I've seen him at a craft exhibition and yes he does look young, and very tall. I can't bear to listen to her when she's blaming him for something - I know she's teasing but it makes me cringe.

Linda

Maybe he likes a mother figure, and who knows, behind closed doors!!!
dominatrix.gif

I've not met any of the female regular presenters, although I have met Charlie and he is like a beanpole - much taller and thinner than I imagined!

Charlie does look very tall on television.

I have only met Antony out of the regular QVC presenters (at Dawn's shop, he seemed a really nice bloke). I've seen Dawn lots of times at her shop and she's a normal sized woman (certainly no bigger than a size 14 tops). So when you look at how much smaller the QVC presenters are compared to her they must be tiny.

Latest posts

Back