MEESH - Shades of Nature

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

argeybargey

Retired - Don't Quite Fit
At 6.00 pm there's an hour caled Shades of Nature which will be pic es made up of one stone but in the graded shades of colour, i.e. Tsavaorite, blue sapphire, ruby. I remember Meesh in particular being interested in this type of jewellery as I suspect will be the rainbow sapphire fans (one colour but similar theory).

There could be some friction for me between these and the rubellite :sad: Oh well, cross that one when we get there. xxxxxxxx

Thanks for posting Argey. xx There's a sapphire pendant I've got my eye on. Hope it comes up tonight.

Saw a trailer for these and they do look rather lush, don't they Argey? Trouble is, I'm a yellow gold kind of girl and all the examples were in white metals. I'll be really disappointed if this is the case.

Oh gawd, my poor little credit card!

Thanks for the heads up Arge x

Saw a trailer for these and they do look rather lush, don't they Argey? Trouble is, I'm a yellow gold kind of girl and all the examples were in white metals. I'll be really disappointed if this is the case.

There are some shown in the 'shop' Jacqualina, a few with blue sapphires and just a couple with pink....but all seem to be in WG!

As I suspected, so far all in white gold. Beautiful pieces, but not cheap so why put them in 9k gold? And now I'm on a roll, what's this new obsession with the Wembley Arch? Can you tell I'm disgruntled? It's my birthday in a couple of weeks, which would have been the perfect excuse if they'd made any in yellow gold.

As I suspected, so far all in white gold. Beautiful pieces, but not cheap so why put them in 9k gold? And now I'm on a roll, what's this new obsession with the Wembley Arch? Can you tell I'm disgruntled? It's my birthday in a couple of weeks, which would have been the perfect excuse if they'd made any in yellow gold.

? Do you by any chance mean that diamond bridge they've started putting right across the gemstones? If so it's driving me crackers too. Why go to all the trouble of colour matching if you're only going to obliterate the main gemstone. Grumble, grumble, growl, grrh. xxxx

Is it me...getting irritated...or is Vicki yacking on rather too much and spinning it all out a bit! :cheeky:

Don't know whether to be sad or mightily relieved there weren't any yellow gold pieces.

Anybody buy owt? :cheeky:

She doesn't catch breath Sacha, but I've noticed that many of them yatter on endlessly. I've been watching quite a bit recently as I've been a bit under the weather and it gets on your nerves after a while.

She's been like this for the last couple of days. She was shocking yesterday howling like a hyena and snorting like mad. Horrible, and now I've started I'll have a good go - her use of the English language is criminal. It's as though she's randomly picked a few words from the dictionary and just strung them together regardless of meaning. So sorry VC if you see this, but maybe you should know that you're driving some of us crackers. xxxxxx

My credit card is weeping...

They were beautiful, but pricey. (Meltdown, maybe, but not in the sense we were supposed to understand it!)

I have a couple in my basket, but not sure whether I'll check them out... Anyone else bought anything?

One in my basket also BUT way too over-priced so will deliberate and cogitate for a while!

With the volume off I'm afraid I became distracted by the forum and missed most of it - lol. What I did see was a shocking price though, so at least my rubellite sits comfortably in my order list. xxxxx

I have 2 in my basket as well and am also unsure a) about the price b) the pendant/bale flipping over situation!

That'll be the long thin ones with the wembley diamond arch? Yep they'll be flippers. The bale was enormous on the reverse. I put the Tsavorite one in my basket, then it flipped on her hand and I saw the reverse ..... dumped :(

Latest posts

Back