scary...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

GenieDi

Dr McDreamy
I've just been a bit frightened watching an advert with some rather strange bloke going on about his clothes and jewellery - pompoos???

What the heck is that all about??

All will be revealed tomorrow afternoon on the Pompoos show premiere. Just when I think QVC can't find any more oddballs, dippy doras and generally weird people they pull another one out of the hat. I for one will be glued to that screen tomorrow.

I've just been a bit frightened watching an advert with some rather strange bloke going on about his clothes and jewellery - pompoos???

What the heck is that all about??

There's been a couple of threads about this chap already see 'Pompoos'...I think he might deserve a whole forum to himself.:grin::grin::grin:

I have not manage to see this much discussed advert so far. It is not often I can say that I actually am watching qvc to see an advert lol

It's crazy. I don't know, it just looks like the Pompoos guy has maxed-out the Eurotrash circuit and is now turning to qvc to shift his gear.

Oh yeah. :D

Mouths hang open and a kind of hushed awe and horror comes over my household whenever we've seen it.

I'm working on the principle that he's a loveable kind of weirdo and not a scary one. I've set the sky+ to record the show - Can't wait! :tongue2:

Puts me in mind of Frank (Father of the Bride) Should not be too hard to find his kak!!

Latest posts

Back