Ooooo, I say!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anna_Key

Registered Shopper
I thought I'd stumbled across my O/Hs dodgy tinternet history for a minute!

Word's fail me....let's hope Ju doesn't model them :puke: it would set Scratchy back years! :giggle:

I think the black background looks very.... err arty:cheeky:

Chiffon Robe with Choker & Thong

Add Some Glamour...
This striking Chiffon Robe With Choker and Thong is gloriously sexy.

Chiffon robe with tassel trimmed front and attached Satin ribbon belt with Chinoiserie applique closure. Includes tassel trimmed ribbon choker and matching thong.

Composition: 100% Polyester
131393_STANDARD___20080512.jpg

131393_STANDARD__2%20COPY_20080512.jpg

Stretch Lace Long Dress

Lovely In Lace

This Stretch Lace Long Dress comes with an elegant Brooch and Thong, so you can complete your look.

Chenille burnout stretch lace and shimmer mesh inset panels long dress with side splits and an underwired bra. Includes removable brooch and matching thong.
131394_STANDARD___20080512.jpg

Ooh La La - Room Service with a Twist!

The Parisienne Maid outfit is a sheer open-cup babydoll with contrast lace frill detail and matching G-string. A frilly apron and neck collar completes the outfit.
One size fits UK dress sizes 6 - 14
Compostion: 100% Nylon.
129976_STANDARD__SET_20080512.jpg

129976_STANDARD__CU_20080512.jpg

129954_STANDARD__SET_20080512.jpg

129954_STANDARD__A_20080512.jpg

Satin Babydoll with Matching Robe and Padded Hanger
After watching Benidorm, I can't look at a padded hanger anymore :23:

Low back Satin Charmeuse babydoll and robe with attached belt, comes with matching padded satin hanger making it an ideal gift.

Colours:

Red
Pink
Black.
Composition:

100% Polyester.
Care Instructions:

Hand wash in cold water and line dry.
If I put that out on my line I think the old man next door would have a stroke!.....well, once he'd managed to get his leg over the fence, that is :wink2:

I remember trying the sexy temptress stuff on my first hubby. I waited for him to come home after spending hours preening myself to perfection and anticipated him becoming all caveman-like and overcome with lust as soon as he saw me in all my black-satin splendour.
Naahh! He marched straight in moaning about summat or other and then marched straight out again, slamming the door behind him. Didn't even notice me laying there like a blow-up doll at an Anne Summers party.
I felt such a p**t.
:52:

She's got a third nipple.....Scaramanga eat your heart out!

oooo the £5.00 fashion has just started:tongue2:

I remember trying the sexy temptress stuff on my first hubby. I waited for him to come home after spending hours preening myself to perfection and anticipated him becoming all caveman-like and overcome with lust as soon as he saw me in all my black-satin splendour.
Naahh! He marched straight in moaning about summat or other and then marched straight out again, slamming the door behind him. Didn't even notice me laying there like a blow-up doll at an Anne Summers party.
I felt such a p**t.

Oh heck :giggle:

I felt such a p**t.

I'm sure you looked very sexy, Calico....men!

I don't know but I've noticed it's being shown on the screen all of a sudden....they didn't advertise it when it was 34p a minute!

Latest posts

Back