Philip Kingsley expert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

livelovelaugh

Registered Shopper
Hi all! I have just been watching the dreadful woman from Ultrasun (good product - annoying woman) who almost made me switch off...she was followed by the guy who was representing the Philip Kinglsey products. I have to say, QVC has become a bit of a comedy for me now - things are becoming really bad - there was a demo with one model and I think her hair looked a lot better BEFORE they had done anything to it...and the expert (like Philip himself) does not seem real...his hair (in particular which is a shame as he is representing a hair product) seems odd, but so are his movements, his speech...is he even real?

He used to have really short choppy cut grey hair and it suited him. I saw him this am and thought he was wearing a wig! Maybe he has his eye on the POMPOOS 'bloke' and has done himself up like dinner of dog...

Hi all! I have just been watching the dreadful woman from Ultrasun (good product - annoying woman) who almost made me switch off...she was followed by the guy who was representing the Philip Kinglsey products. I have to say, QVC has become a bit of a comedy for me now - things are becoming really bad - there was a demo with one model and I think her hair looked a lot better BEFORE they had done anything to it...and the expert (like Philip himself) does not seem real...his hair (in particular which is a shame as he is representing a hair product) seems odd, but so are his movements, his speech...is he even real?

I thought the same about the before & after shoots of the Freeze products.

It's almost as though they say it often eough, we will believe what they are saying.

He used to have really short choppy cut grey hair and it suited him. I saw him this am and thought he was wearing a wig! Maybe he has his eye on the POMPOOS 'bloke' and has done himself up like dinner of dog...

Eeeeuuuw mental image I could do without! Just imagine that love-child?

Jude xx

Eeeeuuuw mental image I could do without! Just imagine that love-child?

Jude xx

gross

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/824/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/824/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I always think he'll get wet cuffs doing any actual hairdressing with those dandified floppy limp things on the end of his arms! :grin:

Well I'm sure he never used to be that camp. And what the feck is that on his head?.

He is a real person. He has a salon in Torquay. Saw him once and he is so tiny and looks like he could throw a REALLY good hissy fit.

He is very odd, I have to say. He reminds me of a character from the 70's film "Shampoo".

Having said that, I did actually buy the TSV about six weeks ago and I love the products - they are the only hair care products on QVC that I would purchase again - and I've bought a fair few over the years, all of them having disappointed me.

Latest posts

Back