Another beautiful design

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MissMagpie

If it sparkles - grab it
Having once been this channel's greatest fan, for a variety of reasons I'm going off it now and don't want much. But the other day I just happened to take a peek, saw this one-off design and just couldn't resist:

http://www.rocksandco.com/Jewellery/ProductDetail.aspx?SKU=014 547

It's not the deepest pink Patroke in the world, but it's beautiful (no window) and a keeper.

If only Rocks & Co would have more designs of this quality, do something about their skimpy gold weights and make absolutely sure they're not telling fibs about Don Kogen...

I love your pendant Miss M. I'm a big fan of the Patroke too. What a great design and I notice that they've used VS diamonds - very nice. The one thing that Rocks have got right imo is that they use a decent amount of diamond accents in their jewellery and it's usually of a nice quality.

The colour of the Patroke is very similar to the pink Cuprian Tourmaline. Have you bought a piece yet?

No, I haven't gone for the pink cuprian - pink tourmaline is pink tourmaline in my book, and I don't particularly have a yen for the cuprian variety!

P.S. I agree about the flimsy gold weights. The other day I saw a 5ct (or thereabouts) Shimoyo Rubellite set into a shank of less that 3 grams of gold. It cheapens the whole thing and makes it look like something you'd find in a Christmas cracker.

No, I haven't gone for the pink cuprian - pink tourmaline is pink tourmaline in my book, and I don't particularly have a yen for the cuprian variety!

It's a world apart from regular pink tourmaline, but that's just my opinion of course and I'm no expert to say the least! I bought a pink Tourmaline Wobito snowflake (which is a lilac pink) and the Cuprian almost matches it in colour. Very similar to Patroke but without the worry of fading.

Just posting to say I agree with Oopsie, that your new pendant is lovely indeed Miss Magpie. The looped design of the goldwork
really enhances the beautiful stone and to me the colour is just perfect. And all those yummy accent diamonds, do they sparkle
as befits VS quality, hope they do? Fabulous purchase....congratulations.

Gorgeous design Miss M, can you believe I haven't actually succumbed and bought anything from R&C?

Latest posts

Back