Todays keeper, zircon earrings.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suzyglam

Registered Shopper
Having read some mixed posts about zircon earrings, I was a little anxious how mine would look today, but I need not have worried ,they are real bobby dazzlers, they were not marketed as 'ice' zircon, just zircon in rose gold.

They sparkle like mad.. love them already! :heart:

got for a brill bargain in web games of just £30.

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/shop-detail.jsp?product=UQN7529

they are a fab buy and perfect size for any time wearing.

here are the real life shots.. scuse wet hair.. just got out bath..

Attachments

• fRotation of Resize of earring 007.jpg
    fRotation of Resize of earring 007.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 256
  • fRotation of Resize of earring 025.jpg
    fRotation of Resize of earring 025.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 222
  • Rotation of Resize of earring 012.jpg
    Rotation of Resize of earring 012.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 227
Thankyou, ive not worn earrings for a while cos i was waiting to get some nice gold ones that will take me thru work to night. These fit both purposes. Its odd isnt it how sutimes ur least expensice buys turn out to be the best..

the alexandrite pendant will go back, its too small for me.. i dont like tiny pendants.. its not tiny tiny, but u would prob have to be quite close to me chest to notice it.. lol..(well as close as u can get to a 40dd) lol

Pretty, pretty Suzy, lot's of 'sparklability' :tongue2: (Is that a Gemism??) :4:

They look very pretty on you, Suzy. I have that style in ruby and yellow gold... I like the fact that there is the little drop to move but still a good coverageof the ear lobe.

Pretty, pretty Suzy, lot's of 'sparklability' :tongue2: (Is that a Gemism??) :4:

I rather like the word 'sparklage', I don't think its a Gemism..........but give it time! mysmilie_1537

Very glam earrings Suzyglam, they look nice on you and will be good for all occasions.

Glad you found some zircons that perform. The earrings suit you Suzy and I'm sure you'll get a lot of wear out of them. The carat weight looks big too. I think I have a pair of ice Zircon earrings somewhere I bought a year or so ago. I don't think they have any sparkle at all. At the time I just thought that's how they were supposed to be! lol

yes its strange how they vary, as i say these were just sold as white zircon, not ice, but can tell u the promise card was an old one.

Latest posts

Back