Does Alison Young EVER answer queries?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Artemis

I'm a Kitchen Aid Maid!
I've emailed a few times over the years and never, ever had as much as an acknowledgement, let alone an answer....:confused2:

Do you suppose that the emails in the queries section are invented, then? I've often suspected as much....:grin:

not sure what sort of arrangement they've got. never had a problem sending...receiving is the issue...maybe they fall into a black hole (one can use their imagination as to what this may be).

ive never found an email address to email her a question! i posted a comment about the decleor tsv on her blog thing asking if the hydra floral cream was suitible for oily skin and why they didnt stock the emulsion of the hydra floral. i got an email a few days later from some bloke saying no they didnt have a item called hydra floral emulsion in stock the only decleor emulsion they had in stock was a collection with the (ive forgotten now but it began with H) but it wasnt suitible for oily skin!

I did one of those text questions about a gatineau product during one show (as requested by AY!!) and they didnt even bother to read it out let alone answer it. So again the answer is definately no.

ive never found an email address to email her a question! i posted a comment about the decleor tsv on her blog thing asking if the hydra floral cream was suitible for oily skin and why they didnt stock the emulsion of the hydra floral. i got an email a few days later from some bloke saying no they didnt have a item called hydra floral emulsion in stock the only decleor emulsion they had in stock was a collection with the (ive forgotten now but it began with H) but it wasnt suitible for oily skin!

There's an 'Ask Alison' feature on the website...

Ally doesn't really 'do' technology does she, bless her ? :D So I doubt she would email etc without the help of someone more technologically minded :D

I'm still waiting for a reply to my e mail of 26 May 2006. It's sitting in my "pending" folder along with 177 other cr@ppy e mails that I need to do something with. Needs a bit of a sort out. :doh:

Linda

Ive heard that she does, but it must be very rarely

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

She always says that she'll be answering "loads more of your questions" when she does the In the salon shows but she only ever seems to do a couple and she answers them so quickly - me'thinks so she can get more sales pitches in. Cynical I know but there you go!

well i just got an email from decleors fiona reguarding my question about hydra floral cream /emulsion!!!thats a result i think, she said that the new hydra floral had only just been introduced to qvc and that the emulsion should be soon be on qvc! do we think qvc are reading this??:thinking2:

She always says that she'll be answering "loads more of your questions" when she does the In the salon shows but she only ever seems to do a couple and she answers them so quickly - me'thinks so she can get more sales pitches in. Cynical I know but there you go!

I can't stand her shrill voice, so rarely watch any of her shows unless it's something I'm really interested in. My hubby said "fancy waking up to that voice in the morning, it's enough to put a man off his porridge!":giggle:

Latest posts

Back