Quacker factory TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

plint

Registered Shopper
Hi :hi:,

This TSV is horrible. I like some of the understatedish bits of Quacker fashion and have some of their Christmas jumpers and t-shirts, but this offering is so OTT as to be grotesque.

Someone needs to tell the Head Quack that, in real life, most people do not want to look like a Christmas tree when they go out. Also, the guest tells us we can dress it up or dress it down......what could you do to dress it down? Cover it up with a coat perhaps, which you refuse to take off? How could you dress it up? More bling? A nice chunky Diamonique necklace, earrings, rings and bracelet? - just to add a bit more sparkle and shine!!

My FART status is safe today. My mum, my brother, his 2 kids and I are off to the swings and the beach today - it's looking like another sunny day here. BBQ tonight methinks!

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Yes, the sun is hining here too although methinks maybe not for too long. Lucky you, going to the swings. I do like swings. The only problem is that they are usually a tight fit around the old hips. Now there's a good incentive to eat less!

I'm still being "good" and not being tempted today but tbh, the TSV wasn't gong to be a biggie for me:wink2: I've previously gone down the Quacker route but the tops really are to short for me:happy: I used to convince myself they were ideal for walking the dog but I ended up never wearing them and donating them to charity shops. :blush:
They seem to get surprisingly good reviews but I've never seen anyone wearing them despite the comments they make on the show about fellow Quackers coming up to them in the street:wonder2: That ever happen to any Quacker devotees?

This TSV is horrible. I like some of the understatedish bits of Quacker fashion and have some of their Christmas jumpers and t-shirts, but this offering is so OTT as to be grotesque.

Someone needs to tell the Head Quack that, in real life, most people do not want to look like a Christmas tree when they go out. Also, the guest tells us we can dress it up or dress it down......what could you do to dress it down? Cover it up with a coat perhaps, which you refuse to take off? How could you dress it up? More bling? A nice chunky Diamonique necklace, earrings, rings and bracelet? - just to add a bit more sparkle and shine!!

My FART status is safe today. My mum, my brother, his 2 kids and I are off to the swings and the beach today - it's looking like another sunny day here. BBQ tonight methinks!

Forgot to add the accessory I wore with my Quacker jumper was a very fetching stash of pink doggy poo bags. I thought my diamonique might be overkill:wink2:

I know just the thing - an Indigo Moon duster coat. :up2:

The only way to dress it down would be to rip all the sequins off. I love Quacker's more sedate stuff but this TSV is SOOO shiny I think you could see it from space!!

The only way to dress it down would be to rip all the sequins off. I love Quacker's more sedate stuff but this TSV is SOOO shiny I think you could see it from space!!

probably so

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I'm still being "good" and not being tempted today but tbh, the TSV wasn't gong to be a biggie for me:wink2: I've previously gone down the Quacker route but the tops really are to short for me:happy: I used to convince myself they were ideal for walking the dog but I ended up never wearing them and donating them to charity shops. :blush:
They seem to get surprisingly good reviews but I've never seen anyone wearing them despite the comments they make on the show about fellow Quackers coming up to them in the street:wonder2: That ever happen to any Quacker devotees?

I have never had that happen with Quacker but I was at quite a posh craft and sewing fair and one of the standholders asked if my jacket was an Indigo Moon! Which, by the way, it was - one of their more sedate ones, I should add. Other than that the only thing about me anyone has ever spotted was a makeup artist who asked if my eyebrows were threaded (which they are). Not that has anything to do with QVC, but you take my point - these things rarely happen in life, in my experience!

I know just the thing - an Indigo Moon duster coat. :up2:

Now you had to go and mention IM:sad: To my shame I did purchase a duster coat...........for a tall girl, Ideal I thought:51: Had lovely cream long silk/linen cami and trousers for underneath and I was going to be the belle of the ball:cool2:

It came, a very sickly apricot that fitted where it touched and would have kept me and 2 of my pals sheltered for the evening plus cocktails! My daughter has never forgiven me and reminds me of the foolish item whenever I think about buying QVC fashion:cheeky:
The item is hanging in a spare wardrobe as work was hectic and I never made the post office in time (well, it lay in the back of my car, slipped down the leg space and was discovered after the 30 days!).:emo:

I think you need POMPOOS to match ! :giggle:

I forsee that Harald and I may have a long and happy future together:heart: :rock: and fully intend to peruse, what I'm sure will be his wonderful fashion :rock:in October when it becomes available. I will also be keeping an open mind to the possible purchase of some sparkly/shiny pompoos jewellery to adorn my most beautiful, princess self!

I will then wear said items while walking the labradoodle, hanging out my washing, and at all social gatherings I may be invited to because as you know Dahlink - I'm a vooman and vee are beautiful princesses that can vear, anyvink vee choose:rock:
Thank you:bow:

Now you had to go and mention IM:sad: To my shame I did purchase a duster coat...........for a tall girl, Ideal I thought:51: Had lovely cream long silk/linen cami and trousers for underneath and I was going to be the belle of the ball:cool2:

It came, a very sickly apricot that fitted where it touched and would have kept me and 2 of my pals sheltered for the evening plus cocktails! My daughter has never forgiven me and reminds me of the foolish item whenever I think about buying QVC fashion:cheeky:
The item is hanging in a spare wardrobe as work was hectic and I never made the post office in time (well, it lay in the back of my car, slipped down the leg space and was discovered after the 30 days!).:emo:

I have several IM jackets which are great for my shape and size - 5 feet nothing and plumpish. Now, while I'm pleased at how well they fit me, I can see that her demographic is somewhat narrow, or in my case, not so narrow!:giggle:. They are the least garish designs, I feel constrained to add and I do love them.

I have several IM jackets which are great for my shape and size - 5 feet nothing and plumpish. Now, while I'm pleased at how well they fit me, I can see that her demographic is somewhat narrow, or in my case, not so narrow!:giggle:. They are the least garish designs, I feel constrained to add and I do love them.

Apologies Artemis if I offended you or any IM fans. It wasn't my intention. You would see the funny side if you could see me with the coat on! Honest:sad:

Apologies Artemis if I offended you or any IM fans. It wasn't my intention. You would see the funny side if you could see me with the coat on! Honest:sad:

You havn't offended me in the least! I was merely pointing out that as a "tall medium", as you've described yourself, they don't appear to be made for you.I think it's hilarious that the designer ( short and plumpish, also ) appears to fit them to her own body....which is great for me, as my shape usually draws the short straw...:giggle::giggle:

Latest posts

Back