Suarti shows on Sun 9th and Mon 10th

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

W

watersiren

Guest Shopper
Some of us will be happy to know that Suarti is back.

Show times

Sun: 3 -4 pm
9 - 10 pm

Mon: 10 - 11 am
8 - 9 pm

maybe SCW would work his magic with some new items?

happy viewing and shopping!! :movie:

not in the past 3 yrs i've been with qvc. but the prices - compared to other ranges - are as good as.

I've never tried Stuarti............................I'll have to dust the moths from my CC in time for the show!

Can anyone ever remember there being a Suarti TSV? Only recently got into this range (thanks Dazzler!), so have probably missed it if there has been one.

have you bought any new piece since the smoky quartz ring, fairynuff?

I've never tried Stuarti............................I'll have to dust the moths from my CC in time for the show!

i believe you should. the quality/craftmanship is superb...no matter how expensive, a suarti piece is always exceptional value for money.

i believe you should. the quality/craftmanship is superb...no matter how expensive, a suarti piece is always exceptional value for money.

Had a quick look and seems to get very high reviews:happy: I may reward myself if I remain order free till then!

No I haven't watersiren. Did try the Taxco OTO if you can remember it
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.690200

but sent it back as the silver collar was so thin I felt it would snap!

Suarti pieces are definitely more substantial and worth the money I think.

I have LOADS of Suarti! I started buying it from her first ever visit. There are many small jewellery artisan shops here and they are always lost in admiration at the intricacy and workmanship that goes into each piece. I'm wearing a pair of her pearl studs atm plus a ring and bracelet of hers.:happy:

No I haven't watersiren. Did try the Taxco OTO if you can remember it
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.690200

but sent it back as the silver collar was so thin I felt it would snap!

Suarti pieces are definitely more substantial and worth the money I think.

yes, i remember fairynuff. i was watching from my hotel in switzerland and bought the sodalite option. sorry to hear it didn't work for you.

no doubt...there is no match to suarti!

I have LOADS of Suarti! I started buying it from her first ever visit. There are many small jewellery artisan shops here and they are always lost in admiration at the intricacy and workmanship that goes into each piece. I'm wearing a pair of her pearl studs atm plus a ring and bracelet of hers.:happy:
:clapping::clapping:
oh good, another fan then.I stupidly let my ear piercings close up so can't wear any of her earrings but particularly love her ring designs. You won't dob me in to the other FARTERS if I succomb over the weekend will you? :thinking2:

:clapping::clapping:
oh good, another fan then.I stupidly let my ear piercings close up so can't wear any of her earrings but particularly love her ring designs. You won't dob me in to the other FARTERS if I succomb over the weekend will you? :thinking2:

I'll be holding your hand!:blush::happy:

Can anyone ever remember there being a Suarti TSV? Only recently got into this range (thanks Dazzler!), so have probably missed it if there has been one.

never ever known a Suarti TSV Fairynuff but you know what its about time there was dont you think!?
say a nice bold piece at £30 that would be fab!!

ok ok ok where's Dazzler!

Im here Im here!!! gosh I never realised that i would be missed and was so popular. How lovely. I been doing the foodshop and then I was doing fitness feel well battered now! Then I spotted this thread that Ws had started. I am so excited about Suarti, yippee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back