How long do returns take?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

yazrose

Registered Shopper
I returned a Bangle last Friday but it hasn't shown up on the account. When I have returned items in the past it has shown up on the account after a few days.

I rang CC and she said it can take 21 days for them to process it.

Is this now the norm?

Last time I had a return it took a little over a week

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

I returned an item a couple of weeks ago, I sent it by special delivery so I knew they would recieve it the next day. My refund took about 5 days to go back on to my cc. CS did tell me it could take up to 21 days to process, but it usually does not.

Which method of return did you use?

I would ring CS to query if they have recieved your returned item back yet.

I returned an item a couple of weeks ago and although they do say to allow up to 21 days it only took about 9 days and I received an email telling me my refund had been done so make sure they have your email address.

I returned a Bangle last Friday but it hasn't shown up on the account. When I have returned items in the past it has shown up on the account after a few days.

I rang CC and she said it can take 21 days for them to process it.

Is this now the norm?

is this your beloved SW silver one Yazrose? You must be really peeved ! :sad:

Really sorry to hear about your experience with your bangle :( . In my experience there's been no rhyme or reason with returns. Sometimes it's been two months (!) before I've had my money refunded, and sometimes as little as two weeks - I think it depends on whether there's a 'z' in the month or not ;) .

I returned some items on Monday by first class post and they were showing as returned the next day. Jewellery seems to show up as returned earlier than clothing (I guess because it's in a smaller package).

I then get emails to say that a refund has been actioned but given the nature of electronic transfer it normally takes three working days to show up in my account.

Once or twice I sent back a few things which took the full three weeks to show up as returned, which gave me a degree of the heebie jeebies but all was well in the end.

Latest posts

Back