Alternative to Smashbox TSV....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looks a good kit Red hope you like it. You are not tempting me with this one as they are not my colours and I never use mascaras in kits - i have my fav loreal one - so this kit is not for me.

Also I am off to US in 2 weeks and will go to the Mall of America - Sephora there amongst others so can add to my stash then.

Looks a good kit Red hope you like it. You are not tempting me with this one as they are not my colours and I never use mascaras in kits - i have my fav loreal one - so this kit is not for me.

Also I am off to US in 2 weeks and will go to the Mall of America - Sephora there amongst others so can add to my stash then.

Ah, but there are three different versions of the kit! So you'll find one you like...haha!

Ooh, I'd love to be heading to Sephora *jealous*! I'm going to Oz in three weeks but it's not great for makeup shopping...apart from dutyfree at Heathrow of course :wave2: :angel:

Tx

:envy:I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooojealous :envy: I :envy: can't :envy: even :envy: express :envy: it :envy: in :envy: words! :

Well customs will charge for any item over £18 and purchased outside the EU.

The post office actually collect the money on behalf of customs and they charge as well. Ages ago I bought something which was £21 and got caught for £11, only £3 of that was actual customs duty the rest was profit for the post office. I was not a happy bunny.

Ah, but there are three different versions of the kit! So you'll find one you like...haha!

Ooh, I'd love to be heading to Sephora *jealous*! I'm going to Oz in three weeks but it's not great for makeup shopping...apart from dutyfree at Heathrow of course :wave2: :angel:

Tx

Oh now your talking - I will definately be looking out for this one now.

just got an absolute bargain on a well known auction site the last smashbox tsv that had halo glow and eyeliner etc in it thats listed on qvc for 44 pounds + postage for £10 only difference is instead of the halo glow i got the starbust baked bronzer that qvc sell for nearly £20

Its a nine or seven piece kit(think its to do with whether they include the brushes in the count). No colours yet but Halo, shadow eyeliner duo, lipgloss, blush and other bits.

Are you going to buy all three?

Nooooooooooooo of course not.

Well I hope not anyway...

But they're so pretty! :eek:

Truth be told I don't actually need any of them as I am in no way short of make up - but I might go for just one lickle one as my Smashbox TSV alternative. :tongue2:

Is there no end to your wish list?

Sadly not - as I think you've probably guessed by now! :D

Sorry hon. *hangs previously glorious head in shame*

If it's any consolation I talk about buying loads more than ai actually buy so that's something isn't it? *grins hopefully* :grin:

just got an absolute bargain on a well known auction site the last smashbox tsv that had halo glow and eyeliner etc in it thats listed on qvc for 44 pounds + postage for £10 only difference is instead of the halo glow i got the starbust baked bronzer that qvc sell for nearly £20

I had a look after what you said and found the same pack ( well at least identical) and just got it. Thank you very much as I have been after the sunburst to try it for some time, and I love the lipstick and the liner brush is the best I have ever used.
:clapping:

Latest posts

Back