My ultra mega meltdown clearance booty!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sweetpea

Registered Shopper
....or All that glitters ain't necessarily gold!!

Well as we all know GTV back to what it used to be,great bargains to be had and I found meself adding stuff to a basket again.

1st order came last week and after much deliberation it's all going back.......boo!

These are the andalusite pieces I got,I was fascinated to see this irl and the colourplay is nice enough but I think the pieces are too small for me,the ring especially did not blow me away,in fact i was quite underwhelmed with it.Dunno what it is but I think the white bits which the diamonds(yes folks,there are diamonds there lol) cheapens the look.The pendant I added from the clearance web pages and for only £16 I considered keeping,the rose gold compliments the stone very nicely,but if I am not keeping the ring would I wear it??
Soz folks,messed up somewhere,so will post pics in another post......doh!!

I also got in this order some ice zircon earrings and no matter how hard I try I cannot get the sparkle I want so again they are going back.

Now my 2nd order is staying put!!:D

Funnily enough all silver pieces but I got the 'Wow love it!' feeling as soon as I opened the box!

Firstly onyx and champagne diamonds(£29),I love the style,very funky,and the diamonds whilst wee,do sparkle,though I do not think i have captured it well enough.

I saw another FM had grabbed the next style ring and sang it's praises(Miss M I think) I don't do amethyst(pretty stone but for some reason looks pants on me :() so when the smoky quartz version appeared for £27 I clicked quicker than a clicky thing!Again the champagne diamonds really add to the look of the piece,small for sure but loads of 'em and the octogan SQ is lovely.

Last but not least a cheapie silver ring,only a tenner......well it would be rude not too!Another funky design that looks fab irl

DSCN1288.jpg

DSCN1289.jpg

DSCN1292.jpg

DSCN1295.jpg

So there we have it folks,all that glistens this week in chez sweetpea is silver!!!:D

Last edited:
Sorry folks,the photos of my returns just will not upload!!:doh:

So stock pics it has to be.........hardly worth waiting for as they are going back lol

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UJK9242&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9

http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UFI0640&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9

I'm not really surprised by the pendant having seen it aired, but I would've been expecting something more from the ring.

As regards the silver, I think this is something Gems do very well. I have quite a lot myself. xxxxxx

Very nice sweetp ........love them all .So this is where u have been lurking,you havent called to go out to play lately !! tho i must say u r looking rather tanned ..... xx:hi:

The andalusite would have looked so much nicer if it had just been them in the gold. Love the keepers tho'

Great keepers Sweetpea and good to hear that the silver is good quality.

I agree about the keepers - they don't look "right" somehow - but don't ask me to explain that cos I can't!!!

All your keepers look great on you Sweetpea - very unusual and eye catching. You're going to get loads of compliments when you wear them I think. It's too bad your ice zircon earrings have no sparkle. Will you try for another pair?

All your keepers look great on you Sweetpea - very unusual and eye catching. You're going to get loads of compliments when you wear them I think. It's too bad your ice zircon earrings have no sparkle. Will you try for another pair?
Thanks Ooops,a girl can never get enough compliments!!:cool2:

It is a shame about the earrings and I suppose I could have tried another pair,if available,but tbh I cannot be bothered to keep sending items back due to being inherently lazy!!:D

I would love a nice big pair of diamond studs but I married for love,more fool me,so that isn't gonna happen any time soon unless me numbers come up!!

I also hesitated when I 1st saw them go to air but nabbed 'em 2nd time around........maybe I wasn't meant to get them after all and i have also started another basket.........eek!!!.......I'll keep looking though and try again in the future:)

Awwww bless Sweetpea. Better to have one stud than 2 diamond studs! :lolwave:

I'm sure you'll find a smashing pair of ice zircons sometime soon. Obviously these weren't meant for you, but just keep looking and I'm sure the perfect pair will appear.

All Lovely Miss Lancylady:) They all look very nice on you! Enjoy wearing them. (sneaks off to admire SQ some more)

i bought a green amerthyst with champagne diamonds in silver it is stunning and also a blue jade blue topaz and ialite again brilliant the blue Jade is lovely

Nice haul Sweetpea, well done you! By the way, have you been getting photography lessons? Maybe my memory deceives me but I though you were as good as me at taking pics but these are great! Must be someone else I'm thinking about :doh:

Nice haul Sweetpea, well done you! By the way, have you been getting photography lessons? Maybe my memory deceives me but I though you were as good as me at taking pics but these are great! Must be someone else I'm thinking about :doh:
No way am I as great at taking piccies as you Klos Bailey!!!;)

Latest posts

Back