I bought this today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

Tigers Eye

Guest Shopper
Do you think I'm a bit mad to spend so much on a bag? It was reduced by quite a lot, you know.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.143526

Should I:

a) cancel the order (may be a bit late)
b) send it back when it comes
c) stroke it lovingly and wear it with pride
d) congratulate myself on my restraint on not buying any of that classy Pompoos jewellery yesterday, thereby justifying my purchase
e) keep it but feel guilty about it?

Anyone else on the twelve-step programme for bag addiction?

Susan

It is a gorgeous bag and I say you should defo go with option c.

Hope you enjoy it xxxxxxx

use the 30 day money back guarantee.
if you use it all the time and find it functional i.e its not easy to be pick pocketed as it has a zip across the top etc then keep it...
for that kind od spends it has to be uber beautifull and really practical... good luck!

Seriously: its a bargain! Go with option C and enjoy: you work hard for your money, sometimes you have to enjoy a little of it and blow it on something wonderful.:flower:

Ah, thank you, ladies and gents

I will certainly give it a road test for practicality and use but it looks beaut and classy and reeeeeeeeaaaaallly soft leather...

My view: a cheap and nasty bag makes your outfit look like poo. A bit extreme but there you are!

Honestly, I'd be quite rich if it wasn't for QVC. Ok, that was a joke..:cash:

I'd go for both c and d. I wouldn't beat yourself up about it. It's a good price and if you like it and can afford it, why not? I'm just grateful that QVC don't sell Radley bags or else MrM would definitely be cutting off all access to the channel.

Oooh, Radley bags!!

Now then. I've got one of those as well. You can probably tell I'm child-free, can't you? (by choice I should add).

Others have mentioned before on this Forum that someone should make a noise about getting Radley bags on. I've no doubt it will happen. And I will need to unplug my telly that day.

Oooh, Radley bags!!

Now then. I've got one of those as well. You can probably tell I'm child-free, can't you? (by choice I should add).

Others have mentioned before on this Forum that someone should make a noise about getting Radley bags on. I've no doubt it will happen. And I will need to unplug my telly that day.

I'd go option C, too. Love it, use it, take care of it.........:happy:

From the pic, the bag looks gorgeous!:envy:
My option would be get it home and if you are 100% happy with the leather/style then plump for option C:happy: If not, return it and have a look at Radley's as they are such a good price just now:grin:
Does any Radley shoppers use HudsonLeather.co.uk? Bit of a shock when I received the email to say they are closing down:sad:

Just noticed that it's already been despatched (crikey, that was quick) so I will let you all know what I think. Sorry to sound rather self-indulgent - why would you all care about what I buy, after all - but I'm a bit shocked that I bought something so expensive (well, at least to start with).

I'm really starting to be convinced, as if I wasn't already, that you do indeed get what you pay for.

Well certainly don't keep it and feel guilty as that's the worst of both worlds. I think have a good think when it comes and then decide whether to keep or return. It does look like something you could get a lot of use from but only you can decide.

From the pic, the bag looks gorgeous!:envy:
My option would be get it home and if you are 100% happy with the leather/style then plump for option C:happy: If not, return it and have a look at Radley's as they are such a good price just now:grin:
Does any Radley shoppers use HudsonLeather.co.uk? Bit of a shock when I received the email to say they are closing down:sad:

Haven't used that website. MrM usually buys my Radley bags from John Lewis however I last bought one from Cheshire Oaks. Am on the look out when I next go there for one of the Spring/Summer ones with the perforations.

Use the 30 day MBG to make up your mind but so long as you can still pay the rent keep it, use it and enjoy it. That is a good reduction and you are entitled to enjoy life.

no hesitation - def option c, it's a bag and it's gorgeous and it's been reduced by quite alot of money, would you have even thought about it at full price?

enjoy. :flower:

Latest posts

Back