Claire on QF Crop Trousers!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
I've just been channel hopping and heard Claire on this 8 p.m. QF show talking absolute drivel. During the preview of a few items she commented on the Crop Trousers something like:-

"....it doesn't matter whether you're tall or short they will suit everyone and sit perfectly".

Well, no they don't because if you're short the general length of crop trousers can sit just above the ankle which, in my opinion, is a silly look because it gives the impression your trousers have shrunk in the wash! I haven't tried the QF brand myself but I've experienced problems with many others and they make me look like a clown!!!

No rude comments please because I'm in a "happy" mood............:tongue2:

Busy! I totally agree with you. What silly comments from Claire typical!
Please dont change your mood will you!

I've just been channel hopping and heard Claire on this 8 p.m. QF show talking absolute drivel. During the preview of a few items she commented on the Crop Trousers something like:-

"....it doesn't matter whether you're tall or short they will suit everyone and sit perfectly".

Well, no they don't because if you're short the general length of crop trousers can sit just above the ankle which, in my opinion, is a silly look because it gives the impression your trousers have shrunk in the wash! I haven't tried the QF brand myself but I've experienced problems with many others and they make me look like a clown!!!

No rude comments please because I'm in a "happy" mood............:tongue2:

I can agree even at the opposite end of the spectrum and as Claire is a tall girl, she must know . I'm 5ft 10" and many look like long shorts gone wrong on me :puke: Sometimes they need to :taphead: before they talk drivel:headbang:

The main reason they offer so many cropped trousers is that they can have just one length whereas with full length trousers they would need to offer at least 2 lengths per size, per colour.

Well they didn't suit Gurning Beth ... way too much fabric bunched up around her stomach/bum etc. Looked like she had a nappy on underneath!

I am 5"3 and actually their crops look fine on me, I suspect they might look dafter on taller peeps.:blush:

I'm 5 foot nothing and they are great for me. They come to the top of my ankles which is fine, because I wear them with sandals anyway. The winter ones would look daft as they'd be neither one thing or the other with winter footwear...
However, they do tend to bunch. When I was heavier, they looked great, but the nappy effect comes into play when one is slimmer, I find...:blush::blush:

Latest posts

Back