which would you choose?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

suzyglam

Registered Shopper
I have a dilemma, I have 2 tahitian pearl rings in my basket , I really cannot choose between them but would rather weedle one out now than get charged for 2 ..

so just out of curiosity, which would u pick, obviously i know the colour of pearl will vary but design wise.. theres only 4 pounds between them cost wise.

if u have any of the desings also would appreciate ur views.

ring 1) http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UQG7880&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9

ring 2)
http://www.gemstv.co.uk/Shop/productDataSheet.jsp?productid=UPP7000&menuselection=3&colourScheme=9

thanks.. :thinking2:

Personally I love the biggie with the twirly setting Suzy. I've seen it on the telly and it's gorgeous. Just one thing though, it does look as if part of the design reaches out a little and this could catch on clothes. xxx

I've had both and kept the top one but only because it matched my pendant better, but is has got 0.20cts of diamonds which sparkle like mad. Tia has the bottom one and it really suits her hand so it is all down to personal tastex

Am I missing something here? I recall being asked a very similar question..... (by you Suzyglam?? )the other day, with two TP rings..... one of which was certainly the second of these listed today....... ?????????? Thisi s feeling like groundhog day........

Am I missing something here? I recall being asked a very similar question..... (by you Suzyglam?? )the other day, with two TP rings..... one of which was certainly the second of these listed today....... ?????????? Thisi s feeling like groundhog day........

erm i didnt ask regards these two, i mentioned a couple i think was prior to ultra clearance..

then got these two in order (sat saver) from ultra clearance cos prices were much better for me,, so hence the question. think there have been many posts scattered about.. from others not just me.

but no, i didnt ask regards these two. (it was a diferent design and not in sale)

I did a general posting about the ultra clearance prices, and had wanted a bangle but as in that thread i wouldnt have worn it, think my littl un wudve try to eat it.. lol.

Last edited:
Not to worry, SuzyG.... I just thought I had definitely seen questions about both these rings already!

ring one was in my older thread before clearance, but not ring two.. but sumbody has got the recently.

think we are crossed wires.

out of interest, ive made choice, ring 1, do u know how i can stop a thread being added to now??

ring one was in my older thread before clearance, but not ring two.. but sumbody has got the recently.

think we are crossed wires.

out of interest, ive made choice, ring 1, do u know how i can stop a thread being added to now??[/QUOTE]

You can't mess about with threads Suzy, that's why we asked you not to open quite so many. If you have a good reason for closure though one of the moderators will accommodate you I'm sure. xxx

Latest posts

Back