The Bobby Brown creamy concealer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

B

BenFongTorres

Guest Shopper
I was going to order this today until I saw the £4.45 p+p charge,how can they justify this? this product cannot weigh that much?? QVC really are taking the pi$$.

Well they can kiss my behind, coz although I really wanted this product ,i'm not gonna be ripped off to that degree on an item this small.

that's a very small pot. i had a fiddle with it in a store, do not think it is as great as other BB concealers.

I was going to order this today until I saw the £4.45 p+p charge,how can they justify this? this product cannot weigh that much?? QVC really are taking the pi$$.

Well they can kiss my behind, coz although I really wanted this product ,i'm not gonna be ripped off to that degree on an item this small.

Well, I think I know the answer. the very small jiffy bag that this would arrive in is lined with gold leaf...

What a crazy postage charge. Even on the Bobbi Brown site, it's £3.95 per delivery, which could be for more than one item.

Anyway, it's the messiest concealer I've ever used. No matter how careful you are, it squidges out of the pot and messes up your makeup bag. It's a good concealer, but you have to be surgically delicate in extracting a tiny amount.

Their p&p charges are just ridiculous, especially since it takes a fortnight to deliver to me in remotest Manchester...

that's a very small pot. i had a fiddle with it in a store, do not think it is as great as other BB concealers.

Should of known summat was dodgy when Jill Franks said it was the best she's ever used.Think i'll stick with my Mac for now.

Well, I think I know the answer. the very small jiffy bag that this would arrive in is lined with gold leaf...
It would have to be,seriously!

What a crazy postage charge. Even on the Bobbi Brown site, it's £3.95 per delivery, which could be for more than one item.
I think they are hoping folks won't notice and they are just slipping these exortionate P+P rates under the radar.I would expect to pay that rate of P+P for a pair of shoes,not for something whcih weigh the same as a ring.

Anyway, it's the messiest concealer I've ever used. No matter how careful you are, it squidges out of the pot and messes up your makeup bag. It's a good concealer, but you have to be surgically delicate in extracting a tiny amount.
Will be avoiding,until I can test it at one of the counters myself.

Their p&p charges are just ridiculous, especially since it takes a fortnight to deliver to me in remotest Manchester...

Yeah,5-7 working days,seems more like a Fairy Tale than fact these days.

I like BB make up but have never bought any from QVC as when you add the P&P it often makes it more expensive than in the shops.

one can order directly from BB website, p&p lower and often they send good size samples too.

Are you talking about the Eye Brightener rather than the Cream Concealer?

Latest posts

Back