When will QVC get some new stock?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AllThatGlitters

Registered Shopper
Seems to me QVC are in stagnation mode at the moment. There haven't been many new lines, but there have been endless outlet /sale/ anniversary shows trying to flog off stuff that's been in clearance for ages.

I keep an eye on the gold earrings numbers. Usually, after Vicenza, there are over 300 styles, with the number dropping to 200ish later in the year. Last year, there was virtually nothing from Vicenza, and currently there are just 86 gold earrings. If I use this as an indicator, it suggests that QVC are not buying in new inventory.

I can't remember the last time I felt excited about an upcoming show, because there would be something new and interesting. (Pompoos was fun, but not in a lust-to-buy way.)

Are QVC in danger of losing their audience / customer base out of lack of interest?

When will QVC get some new stock?

When the universe is teetering on the edge of oblivion & we're down to the 'last three minutes'........! lol

I have said for months that I think QVC are in meltdown - there are very few new shows, and the TSVs are more and more their own inhouse products - Cooks Essentials, NN, Diamonique etc etc. Yesterday I saw a Casual & Co jacket that I had bought nearly 3 years ago at the same reduced price !!!!! Its getting very very boring, and their gem jewellery clearance has not been updated in months !

As a PS, anyone other than me noticed that Julia R is shouting at the tv screen more? as though she is "on" something ?

I don't watch anymore, can't see the point when it's the same old stock rolled out endlessly to the same inane wittering by incompetent presenters.

I don't watch anymore, can't see the point when it's the same old stock rolled out endlessly to the same inane wittering by incompetent presenters.

Same here, it really has become extremely boring. I mean, how many times do we want:-

to watch SA stroking her bedding
to see JR "flirting" with Simon Wilson or continually flicking her hair
to look at Jill Franks and wish she'd eat a decent meal
to have the camera pan in on AK's crepey neck
to listen to gobby spouting on and on and on and on
to hear JR telling us she's wearing a.........SMALL

Same here, it really has become extremely boring. I mean, how many times do we want:-

to watch SA stroking her bedding
to see JR "flirting" with Simon Wilson or continually flicking her hair
to look at Jill Franks and wish she'd eat a decent meal
to have the camera pan in on AK's crepey neck
to listen to gobby spouting on and on and on and on
to hear JR telling us she's wearing a.........SMALL

I take it gobby is AY :clapping::clapping::giggle:

I have said for months that I think QVC are in meltdown - there are very few new shows, and the TSVs are more and more their own inhouse products - Cooks Essentials, NN, Diamonique etc etc. Yesterday I saw a Casual & Co jacket that I had bought nearly 3 years ago at the same reduced price !!!!! Its getting very very boring, and their gem jewellery clearance has not been updated in months !

As a PS, anyone other than me noticed that Julia R is shouting at the tv screen more? as though she is "on" something ?

Yes- I saw it too, couldn't believe my eyes.

I think it was a TSV before-probably found a job lot of them at the back of the warehouse.

QVC like any bricks and morar shop is feeling the tightening of the belt. I really think they are sticking with the old faithfuls that sell well for them.

The odd new something arrives such as Harald(we got excited), he was strange but it was all new. I said there was another Elemis TSV on 6th September that is only 6 or 8 weeks from the last one. Other beauty TSV brands are the same old same old seem to be circulating far more often and in years before.

Now I do not think they have hit the level of IW, which seems like 23 years of non stop craft Pig of Days, with the odd Flyflot and Essensual inbetween.

No f.a.r.ting for me today. There was utter rubbish on. I have looked at tomorrows offerings and I can see it will be a f.a.r.t free day as well. Yay.

i suppose they will get new stck in when they think we will not notice the price hikes they impose on like for like.

they are currently experimenting this little ploy on diamoneeeek:nod:

i will carry on farting

Latest posts

Back