Here we go again !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I am aware that Craig has a lot of fans - BUT give me strength; EVERYTIME he presents a show, no matter what, he has always got one at home !!!!!!! According to his blog, he lives in a small apartment - yet yesterday with Stroky Susie Adams he admitted to having another NN set. In Cooks Essentials he had half the stuff at home !, and then egads, with Richard Jackson he was growing this and that in his garden! He wears Birkys, he wears a designer watch all from QVC

I dont want to know or care what product he has at home, but I am surprised he is able to get through his front door. This is the man who, according to a very early blog, could not afford to get all the alterations done on his flat- SO HOW DOES HE AFFORD ALL THIS STUFF THEN ??????

Get a job on QVC and you need never spend another penny !!!! Think of JR and all her freebies !:envy:

Maybe he lives in a Tardis brissles.

It made me smile the other week when he was presenting a washing machine and said that he was thinking of replacing his with this one as his is about 3-4 years old and must be near the end of it's life span! Not like us mere mortals then he batter ours to hell until it dies in submission a good 13 years later then?? Hasn't he heard of the Hotpoint trade shop for spare parts then??

Maybe they should get him presenting a Breezies hour, I'm sure that would stop him in his tracks!

He is not on his own most of the presenters have one or more of everything at home. I've heard it said many times that a presenter has been given/sent products to try prior to the show they are presenting. I shouldn't imagine these items are given back unless this is where some of the "used" new items forum members have received have come from. These are freebies even if it is part of the job. I would love to know how much free stuff they get although we all know the most blatant blaggers of old. I guess it is part of the sales pitch as well.

Maybe they should get him presenting a Breezies hour, I'm sure that would stop him in his tracks!

Or put him on with the Slim'n'lift woman who could send him into the wings to be transformed....'.Look, your incipient beer belly is now under your armpits - a huge improvement!':giggle::giggle:

Actually a couple of times this week I've seen the presenters whip out their own products to prove (sorry, demonstrate) that they use them. Sara Griffiths showed us her two pots of Halo and JR (yes, JR) showed us her Fran Wilson lip gloss.

Can you imagine if Craig brought everything in from home! x

I am aware that Craig has a lot of fans - BUT give me strength; EVERYTIME he presents a show, no matter what, he has always got one at home !!!!!!! According to his blog, he lives in a small apartment - yet yesterday with Stroky Susie Adams he admitted to having another NN set. In Cooks Essentials he had half the stuff at home !, and then egads, with Richard Jackson he was growing this and that in his garden! He wears Birkys, he wears a designer watch all from QVC

I dont want to know or care what product he has at home, but I am surprised he is able to get through his front door. This is the man who, according to a very early blog, could not afford to get all the alterations done on his flat- SO HOW DOES HE AFFORD ALL THIS STUFF THEN ??????

Get a job on QVC and you need never spend another penny !!!! Think of JR and all her freebies !:envy:

He did not brag he had certain items he was selling when he worked on
i-buy, me thinks must be QVC freebies, perks of the job, gizza a job QVC LOL!!!!

I think that trying some of the products before you are going to present them will make your sales pitch a bit more credible. However giving people the impression you have bought it rather than got it as a freebie is a bit naughty, I know some presenters do actually say that they were given something to try. Scrounging on an ongoing basis is also naughty as it annoys us, the paying customers.

Trying goods out before the show is OK if the items are handed back afterwards. But if they keep them beyond the point where they are required to do their job and they are therefore considered "perks" , they should be taxable and taxed.

Linda

Its a bit like all the 'ladies' saying that Decleor, Gatineau, Liz Earle etc etc are their favourites and they use all the products! Oh and of course all the BE, Smashbox, YBF, LG make up which is again all their favourites - just how do they manage to use it all at once.

Its a bit like all the 'ladies' saying that Decleor, Gatineau, Liz Earle etc etc are their favourites and they use all the products! Oh and of course all the BE, Smashbox, YBF, LG make up which is again all their favourites - just how do they manage to use it all at once.

Ali Young confessed to having hundreds of products so how can she say that any of them really work when she cannot have used any for a decent length of time and will have used them along with loads of others?

what annoys me is when he says he went down the high street and bought a bedding set for £150 and it was only 200 thread count well it was still better quality craig and well you know it....
nn and qvc have taught me one fact thread count aint everything....

Latest posts

Back