my gems bling

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tequila

Guest Shopper
Smokey Quarts and blue Sapphires ring,Blue Jade ,Skyblue Topaz and Iolite ring,and finally Green Amerthyst and Champagne diamonds ring all in silver and all under £23 bargain and they look Sooooooo gawjuss

Last edited:
Are they all recent purchases Tequila? If they are, you do realise that you're on the slippery slope with the rest of us? :grin:

I love the blue jade - the colour is gorgeous.

BTW well done for posting your first set of photos :clapping: It can try the patience of a saint when you first learn!

used to buy lots but stuff got very poor quality and had several where stone fell out after only a short time of using but past the 6 months guarantee so was costing lots to have reset but was given gems voucher and had 10% off as well so felt obligued to spend as you do been down slippery slope up the otherside and back down LOL talking of whick have bracelet hour on now I MUST SPEND <I MUST SPEND<

Glad to see you managed to post your pics Tequila.

All smashing pieces, and I suppose your name will go on the addicts list now :cheeky: xx

I like the green amethyst. I'm a bit of a GA fan and have several pieces, but this one looks quite a dark green. Most of mine are pale.

I like the green amethyst. I'm a bit of a GA fan and have several pieces, but this one looks quite a dark green. Most of mine are pale.

You'll love it if it's dark Greenie. I have a couple of darker ones and they're lovely and very different to the paler shades. xxx

it is a dark apple green and is chequer board facitied and go so well with the champers diamonds when i saw the blue jade i couldnt get on the phone quick enough they did have a matching pendant but missed that.And YES the bracelet hour did get me i have a blue sapphire ring so naturally i now need a bracelet to match DONT I and of course i didnt have a smokey quarts necklace so i felt i needed to go onto CR and get one last night well you have too DONT YOU LOL

And YES the bracelet hour did get me i have a blue sapphire ring so naturally i now need a bracelet to match DONT I and of course i didnt have a smokey quarts necklace so i felt i needed to go onto CR and get one last night well you have too DONT YOU LOL

Hee hee of course you did Tequila, totally understand, no way to resist it, had to be done :wink2:

hope you are every bit as pleased with them as you are with the rings, I'm sure everything will match beautifully.

Latest posts

Back