I treated myself to these:

mule.jpg

mule2.jpg

mule3.jpg

mule4.jpg

mule5.jpg

mule7.jpg

Very nice Bexi - going somewhere that's not very special........:54:

Me? Not a sausage but I can see I'm missing out on some show stoppers...........:giggle:

Lovely MB, nice to see you shopping early. I'd have thought Bexi's pink crocheted top might have been more your style - with a matching skirt maybe........:cheeky:

Thanks BL :)

Between you and me, I think crochet is a bit naff :54:

Oh, I think it was your choice of slippers which gave me a picture of you sitting in a rocking-chair producing beautiful crochet pieces. Guess you must be a knitter instead then................:4:

looks to me like we have some very trendy forum members that are real fashion Gurus!!!!!!

Lovely MB, nice to see you shopping early. I'd have thought Bexi's pink crocheted top might have been more your style - with a matching skirt maybe........:cheeky:

I rather liked the crochet top too. Sort of like a tent with holes.

Dear Lord, even the most desperate, stoned, ulcerated and totally blind homeless person would go naked in preference to wearing these garments.

Dear Lord, even the most desperate, stoned, ulcerated and totally blind homeless person would go naked in preference to wearing these garments.

Lol! I'm trying to work out where the ulcers come into it...hehe :tongue2:

Lol! I'm trying to work out where the ulcers come into it...hehe :tongue2:

Street junkies often seem to have ulcers from their less than ideal hygiene arrangements not being compatible with the mechanics of their habit. I'm not the most sympathetic person towards junkies but I do truly pity them when they pay such a high price for getiing high. I most definitely do not wish to see them or anyone else punished to the extent of being forced to wear the garments in the above pictures and I did put some thought into phrasing this sentence :tongue2:

I thought this selection of Fashion would be wonderful for the big Cruise that IW sell.
I can just imagine myself in these items, they are-----Wonderful

:tongue2::confused2::blush:

:tongue2: :cash:

I treated myself to these:

mule.jpg

mule2.jpg

mule3.jpg

mule4.jpg

mule5.jpg

mule7.jpg

Woldn't be seen dead in most of these BUT.....

I do go to the kind of semi-formal business dos which require the sort of evening office dressing demo'd here by Lynne(?) in the stripe-y evening twin set. Wouldn't buy this though as I have a couple of this type of outfit left over from 15 years ago. (Has anyone else noticed how you can tell which garments Lynne like or dislikes by the smile on her face. She is particularly "fixed" when trying on wigs.)

I have to confess though (ten "Hail Marys" coming up) that the sandals rather appeal. Having a "Jimmy Choo" mind but "Flyflot" feet, I don't have much choice in footwear. I have to have what I can get my feet into and these are better than most.

To be fair, IW presenters are clear about the demographic that their clothing and footwear is aimed at and it isn't the readers of "Vogue".

Latest posts

Back