Shocking p&p rate on.......!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

kitten_with_claws

Registered Shopper
........the Smashbox Travel Brushes! :taphead:
These have been on 'free p&p' for a bit now but tinight I noticed there was now a postage charge attached of......wait for it.......

.......£5.45!!! :cash::cash::cash:

Absolutely gobsmacking! For a set of four travel brushes & a little lightweight nylon holder!

Luckily I bought these a while ago when they were free P&P. I'm glad I did because I love them and use them daily. I really don't think I would have gone for them with the P&P at that price. They're bound to lose sales.

Last edited:
these are rates one would expect to pay for ntx day special delivery, but it takes ages for qvc to deliver.

Luckily I bought these I bought these a while ago when they were free P&P. I'm glad I did because I love them and use them daily. I really don't think I would have gone for them with the P&P at that price. They're bound to lose sales.

Yeah & me PetPixie, I love them & like you, use them daily! :flower:
Oh & no, I wouldn't have bought them with that p&p rate either, that's totally unjustifiable IMVHO! :down:

these are rates one would expect to pay for ntx day special delivery, but it takes ages for qvc to deliver.

Well precisely WS & if it was an expensive piece of jewellery & was being shipped by NDSD I wouldn't mind at all but that is so taking the Michael! :taphead:

........the Smashbox Travel Brushes! :taphead:
These have been on 'free p&p' for a bit now but tinight I noticed there was now a postage charge attached of......wait for it.......

.......£5.45!!! :cash::cash::cash:

Absolutely gobsmacking! For a set of four travel brushes & a little lightweight nylon holder!

Unbelievable!:wonder2:

I ordered these brushes for myself some time ago and have been really pleased with the quality of them. They were on free p&p and I noticed last week they were still on this offer so ordered another set for a friend's birthday. The parcel was delivered yesterday by Parcelnet ( now Hermes ) and left outside my front door while I was out. The previous parcel came by Royal Mail, so I will think carefully in future if this is the standard of delivery for flipping £5 plus !

Lol ridiclous. Ive seen nn pillow case sets of 2 with stupidly high p and p its only cotton! My last qvc package took 2wks 2 come! Good job i have spares of essential products. We should get free p and p if they take much longer they wouldnt then! In the recession they should be offering a better service but they would rather have a cheap delivery service. Not a smart move.

What annoys me about the P&P is when we have to return an item it doesnt cost that much to send back. They must be raking it in!

I Phoned CS to ask about the P&P delivery for me for this Item......

£9.45.....:11: **SHOULD** only be a £1 extra. There really is a Rip Off going on with QVC.

I Order from Amazon, P&P SO CHEAP, Liz Earle £5.00 Flat Rate and I can Order as Much as I like, NOT £2.95 and £3.95 for I Item......

I Ordered most of my Xmas Pressies from Liz Earle (Ladie's & Men's), Beautifully Gift Boxed Each One, delivered in 2 Great Big Boxes......

£5.00

Ooh I know! :nod::nod::nod:

I hang out on an eBay sometimes and everybody's always bitching about the postage sticker said £1.86 and the seller charged them thruppence more than that, plus it took 4 blimmin days to arrive - which is totally outrageous etc etc - even though they chose to have it sent Second Class to save 20p. :rolleyes:

I wanna tell them "Try shopping with QVC mate - Pay £5 for postage for something that probably cost £1.86 to send - and then wait a fortnight for it to arrive!

Then you'll have something to complain about!"
:tongue2::D

What gets me is it can take them 3 days to even dispatch a parcel not exactly first class is it! QVC have lost loads of custom from me due to their greed and product price bumping through P&P.

I bought these brushes when they were p and p free and they are lovely. I would not have bought with 5 quid odd p and p.

QVC must be paying more in insurance for when goods are returned. I bet a lot more people send stuff back these days.

The p and p charges put me off buying a lot of things. Imagine if you watch a LE hour and you don't know to look on her website - you might buy the items as you see them, say cleanser , then a moisturiser and maybe a shower gel and end up giving QVC an extra fortune.

I always search other sites now with the possible exception of TSVs.

Latest posts

Back