Suarti Shows today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
Dont forget any fans of Suarti out there she is on at 3 this afternoon sunday and tonight at 9.00 for two hours. im going to sit this afternoon and paint my nals while watching her looking forward to the show!!!

Dont forget any fans of Suarti out there she is on at 3 this afternoon sunday and tonight at 9.00 for two hours. im going to sit this afternoon and paint my nals while watching her looking forward to the show!!!
me too Dazzler but having seen the prices don't think I'll be buying!:sad: Can't believe how her pieces just seem to shoot up more and more every visit.

me too Dazzler but having seen the prices don't think I'll be buying!:sad: Can't believe how her pieces just seem to shoot up more and more every visit.

I wont be buying either Fairynuff, I agree they are soo expensive, we will leave them for the well off folk lol. Its entertaining to watch though isn't it and what I do Fairynuff is to make a note of any item munbers of things you like and then I put them on my desktop, then say in a months time I look at the list key in the item number and see if it a last clicks!!! Got lots of bargains that way.

I wont be buying either Fairynuff, I agree they are soo expensive, we will leave them for the well off folk lol. Its entertaining to watch though isn't it and what I do Fairynuff is to make a note of any item munbers of things you like and then I put them on my desktop, then say in a months time I look at the list key in the item number and see if it a last clicks!!! Got lots of bargains that way.[/QUOTE

Smart thinking Dazzler! :cool2:We'll wait for the bargains then grab 'em! :tongue2:

expensive or not, i'm afraid it will be the same old stuff which i either got or not interested in. :sad:

expensive or not, i'm afraid it will be the same old stuff which i either got or not interested in. :sad:

thats so true WS, wish they would bring out some new pieces to tempt us its same ole same ole. Oh well our money is safe then xxx you can treat yourself to the hair products instead tigi.

thats so true WS, wish they would bring out some new pieces to tempt us its same ole same ole. Oh well our money is safe then xxx you can treat yourself to the hair products instead tigi.

most certainly. if you like the range, i'm sure i will too. xxxx

item 684790 was at £75 10mths ago; now at £120!
item 646556 " " £29.98 " " ; " at £42.75!

and so on....

anyone tempted? liked the lapis bracelet but not the price!

yes, the pearl bracelet, fairynuff, but only tempted.

i got the lapis bracelet (it is very nice but finer than it looked during presentation) last year, but only at £36!!!

I agree more easypays and no p and p.

I liked the carnelian pendent.

There does not seem to be any new items showing. Looks like its all old stock then.

I agree. your pearl bracelet was lovely.

I would like a arm bangle on maximum easypay, or a big statement arm bangle that starts at your wrist and goes up to you elbow well maybe not right up to your elbow!

mmmh, very nice D! hope there is one. and i would love to see sth for the hair!

Yes something for the hair would be nice like that great big bangle suarti wears in hers.

Latest posts

Back