Sazza

Staff member
Laura Geller Baked Bites Infused Gloss Lush Lip Colour
One Time Only Price £22.22
QVC Price £26.75
Item Number 227980
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95
Get gorgeously glossy colour with this cute Baked Bites Lip Colour from Laura Geller. The mirrored compact features a moisturising Bronze Berry Lipgloss (2.2ml) that's infused with olive oil, vitamin E and aloe vera and a Baked Lipstick in Bronze Berry (1.8g). You can layer the lipstick and gloss, or wear them alone for a variety of looks. An applicator brush is included.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.226493

Laura Geller Blush n Brighten in Roseberry with Brush
Special Price £20.41
QVC Price £24.50
Item Number 226493
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Overall Rating 5 out of 5

Create a gorgeous rosy radiance on your cheeks with this Blush N Brighten (9g) in Roseberry. It boasts tones of rose and gold that work with every skin tone and it's mineral, oil and paraben-free. Comes with a retractable brush easy application.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.227297

Laura Geller Apricot Berry Blush-n- Brighten with Brush
One Time Only Price £20.35
QVC Price £24.50
Item Number 227297
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Overall Rating 5 out of 5

Get a radiant, to-die-for glow with this Laura Geller blusher. It boasts swirls of pink berry, cream and golden shimmer for a naturally glowing look. This fab blusher lifts your complexion by adding warmth and a subtle flush of colour to your cheeks. Perfect for popping in your bag, the compact is mirrored and comes with its own retractable brush.

The only way I think QVC have got all these otos is ali young is probably going to say at midnight "we have not been able to get as many of these tsvs as we would have liked". So maybe it will sell out if there is little stock

It is a Laura Geller bag, there's one available on a certain auction site, but from the States. I really want one too!

I am sure I have seen it on QVC before as well...could be wrong though.

now showing as a one time only..

Laura Geller Glow Box.

One Time Only Price £28.28 QVC Price £34.00

Item Number 228528

Availability Advanced order - expected to ship 31/08/09UK P&P£3.45

Strange to see a OTO on advanced order.

Jude xx

thank you, Akimbo!! i cancelled the full price advance order and reordered the OTO! :wave2:

Laura Geller Glow Box.

One Time Only Price £28.28 QVC Price £34.00

Item Number 228528

Availability Advanced order - expected to ship 31/08/09UK P&P£3.45

Strange to see a OTO on advanced order.

Jude xx

I know how can it be on advanced orders before it has even aired as an OTO :confused:

Latest posts

Back