what were u thinking of when u bought that?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Em, Dennis Basso faux fur years ago.................apparently I looked like a cross between a Russian Mafia's ladyfriend & a silverback gorrilla :giggle::giggle: and possibly a ....:bear:

I didn't know then that DB actually made real fur coats then :23:

Em, Dennis Basso faux fur years ago.................apparently I looked like a cross between a Russian Mafia's ladyfriend & a silverback gorrilla :giggle::giggle: and possibly a ....:bear:

In my defence Nor did I.

Mine made me look like a reject from a binliner factory.

If the category was Most Returned Items Before Giving Up On A Brand that everyone seems to rave about, no contest I'm afraid..............
Butler & Wilson (Don't flame me please.....:angel:)

also just remembered....those spiky ice shoes....bought them for my dad and my father-in-law...their faces on Xmas day were a picture (confused or what?!)...seemed like a good idea at the time...

also fell for the sales speil on a Moira C bag (when she was still on QVC)....what was I thinking?

I've got a Moira C velutti bag and scarflace, it's plain black and quite a decent bag, the scarflace is leopard print..v tasteful

Tova flykiller perfume:sad:

also just remembered....those spiky ice shoes....bought them for my dad and my father-in-law...their faces on Xmas day were a picture (confused or what?!)...seemed like a good idea at the time...

also fell for the sales speil on a Moira C bag (when she was still on QVC)....what was I thinking?

Is that the woman that has the material that turns into trousers & the scarves??????:cheeky:

Last edited:
A "roomy" travelon bag which barely had room for my keys, let alone anything else and looked as if it had come out of the bargain bin on a market stall!:sad:

Latest posts

Back