ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scampdog

Registered Shopper
Items which have disappointed me !

The plants this year !

a diamond pendant with dull, lifeless stones

california jewellry, cheap looking !

some so called soft flannel Northern Nights bedding, that could have been used as sandpaper, and no way could you sleep on it !.

Hannahs candles, simples !, thye stink !!.

Ped Pro

Hannas Candles

A really shapeless hideous fabric wrap top from Nina Leonard.

Badly stitched YBF Stacy Top

Hideous fabric and cut YBF Stacey Trousers

George Simonton trouser made of the kind of static causing polyester fabric that could cause your thighs to burst into flames as you walked! (They fit perfectly though!)

Models Prefer Kit which smelled of curry!

What no one eyed croc bag from B&W!

Too many to list!
Amazing Cosmetics Concealer ~ amazingly carp!!!

Battery Buddy (or vice versa), total rubbish, didn't charge anything.

An antitarnish jewellery box which has made my silver earrings (which were perfectly fine) go tar black very quickly...:headbang:

A necklace from South Western Silver which arrived without the pendant attachment.
Really wanted that, and then managed to get the same of ebay for a fraction of the cost on QVC!!!!
Mally's eyeliner pencil. Great idea, but totally useless.

Debbie Meyer's Green Bags - totally useless

Microfibre Towels - felt just as wet as when I first stepped out of the bath/shower

Plants - all have arrived in shocking condition

Genie - left a horrible white residue around the eye area, great if you want the Panda look!

the kipling bags sold at qvc. nothing wrong with the brand. just the ones sold at qvc are quite outdated and expensive.

I've never bought any myself and I appreciate there are a lot of fans out there but I do feel that the Diamonique items must be the biggest earner for QVC as the prices are generally way too high for an imitation product (well the stone anyway) so the profit margins must be incredible!!

i agree BL. i appreciate 14ct gold (the lowest grade i buy) but rings that would sell for £35-50 a year or so ago, now they sell for over £100. poor value for money.

God, it's all coming back...dreadful fleece blanket contraption with arms and a hood, lost count of how many times I nearly came a cropper getting up to answer the phone or what have you, or just simply moving around in it, not only that it was flimsy and badly sewn, was thinking of returning it for a refund, but noticed one of my rats had taken a chunk out of it..oh well!

Bare escentuals foundation. Accentuated my pores so much that my nose looked like a strawberry complete with seeds !

Genie - they swear it does not contain egg white but I don't believe them. It contains something that dries white and tight, looks unsightly and needs stack of concealer to get rid of the shine.

Battery operated "sonic" tooth flosser. Rubbish, not powerful enough, bristles not stiff enough.

Bare escentuals foundation. Accentuated my pores so much that my nose looked like a strawberry complete with seeds !

Genie - they swear it does not contain egg white but I don't believe them. It contains something that dries white and tight, looks unsightly and needs stack of concealer to get rid of the shine.

Battery operated "sonic" tooth flosser. Rubbish, not powerful enough, bristles not stiff enough.

Oh I forgot ....various combinations of Models Prefer yellow powder and concealer sets - the so-called delivery system was crap, they all cracked up and spilt the powder into the bottom of my handbags. :headbang:

Models Prefer - Dail Foundation, made my skin crawl-had to wash it off straight away.

Also the pump kept oozzing out product, even after I had finished pressing the pump.

Followed closely by the dreaded 'Yellow Powder'

Laura Geller B&B - wrong for my colouring.

(Think I should not buy foundation from QVC )

Both returned promptly.

Northern Nights bedding. The flannel is all bobbled (when the lady who sells it says it doesn't bobble) and the 330/350 TC cotton sets go like cardboard after a few washes. Ny cheap low quality purchase from a well known discount store for a fraction of NN price doesn't do that.

Battery operated ice cream maker! Was assured by spooky Gilly in the kitchen it was fab, and would make a litre of delicious fresh home made icecream. I followed the instructions to the letter (twice) which resulted in a litre of useless liquid slop (twice)!

I ended up giving my mum the base of the machine to use as a cat feeding bowl, as it had two separate compartments, seemingly allowing you to make two different flavours simultaneously...and a very fine catbowl it proved to be....the rest, I threw in the bin, included the "sprinkles" shaker as the lid didn't close properly!

Latest posts

Back