Ann Dawson

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nothing could improve this woman for me...eagerly awaiting her next long leave of absence:sad:

Agree with you. She is on Kipling hour now and I can't bear to watch/listen. I just know she will start trying to get freebees on every show. "I have never tried this" "I could do with this for my next holiday in Italy" Already today she has told SBC Lorraine she didn't want to hand the cleanser back. Well after all her stock of freebees must be dwindling because she's been off so long.

I'm glad Anne's back. She used to irritate me but has grown on me and is one of my favourite presenters now - she asks the daft questions that run through my head when guests blather on, ones that other presenters don't ask like "so what exactly does this product do?".

She looks great and I'm glad she is well enough to come back.

:)

I think she's Ok. I thought she looked nice this afternoon - I forgot to check out her teeth but noticed that the "bald" spot on her scalp seems to have disappeared. Good for her.

Linda :happy:

I think she's Ok. I thought she looked nice this afternoon - I forgot to check out her teeth but noticed that the "bald" spot on her scalp seems to have disappeared. Good for her.

Linda :happy:

She did look different. Eyes, teeth, hair, a bit of an overhaul me thinks.

What was wrong with Anne, I know it was something to do with her shoulder but was she involved in an accident?
On her blog she has said that she has been asked by DVLA to retake her driving test, does anyone know why this would happen?

Latest posts

Back