Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Dazzler!

Guest Shopper
The Liz Earle TSv from last time is now showing out of stock. I am on waitlist for it as was notified that if stock was available in 30 days then they would ship one to me, Now its showing as out of stock does anyone know if this now means I will not get one sent out to me. Thank you. Just to say I am not complaining just asking a question thank you. xxx

Has it been 45 days waiting Dazzy.?

You will have to wait and see if you receive your Goods or a 45 Day Letter.

Another 'Wonder' of QVC...........

The Liz Earle TSv from last time is now showing out of stock. I am on waitlist for it as was notified that if stock was available in 30 days then they would ship one to me, Now its showing as out of stock does anyone know if this now means I will not get one sent out to me. Thank you. Just to say I am not complaining just asking a question thank you. xxx

if the 30 days have passed Dazzler then it doesn't look as if you're going to get one :sad: Maybe try phoning CS and see what they say?

Has it been 45 days waiting Dazzy.?

You will have to wait and see if you receive your Goods or a 45 Day Letter.

Another 'Wonder' of QVC...........

Hi Paw,

My letter I got said 30 days as what happened was I paid but then they wrote to me to say there was a problem with quality control and they would try to get it back in 30 days, but if not it would cancel. The 30 days aint up yet but I just wondered if they would still honour it with it now showing as nout of stock and no waitlist availabe

if the 30 days have passed Dazzler then it doesn't look as if you're going to get one :sad: Maybe try phoning CS and see what they say?

Thanks Fairynuff its nearly up but not quite! Not to worry I will order of her website if not.

Fingers crossed for you Dazzler as I know how you love your LE products! :wink2:

By the way, why would we think you're complaining? :6:

Hi Fairynuff, have just rang QVc and they say to wait till the 30 days are up they will do there best to get me a kit. If not like I say i will get some items I need of her website. Thanks for help. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Fairynuff, have just rang QVc and they say to wait till the 30 days are up they will do there best to get me a kit. If not like I say i will get some items I need of her website. Thanks for help. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh good!.....only hope it's not one someone's returned though after some people's experiences! :thinking2:

Fingers crossed that you get it Dazzler.

T xx

Thank you tabatha. Hope this posts okay . My computer keeps closing down!!
I need the handwash so hopefully it will come back in stock or will get it of her site when I order the New Body Cream.

Update The Liz Earle tsv has now cancelled on my account that I was on waitlist for so now I know the answer to my question.

Hi, Im in the process of moving house so I phoned CS and asked about my LE order on waitlist and she couldnt get it up on system, she then spoke to a supervisor who informed me that they wont be supplying this to anyone as there was a problem with Quality Control or somthing, so it looks like all waitlist orders for this set are no more!

regards

Tootsie

Hi, Im in the process of moving house so I phoned CS and asked about my LE order on waitlist and she couldnt get it up on system, she then spoke to a supervisor who informed me that they wont be supplying this to anyone as there was a problem with Quality Control or somthing, so it looks like all waitlist orders for this set are no more!

regards

Tootsie

Thank you Tootsie
You would have thought that they would be able to put new kits together wouldnt you from Liz Earle Direct. never mind Im going to order direct of her now instead as want the new superskin products, just need to make sure my postie is aware I have a doorbell and it is something you ring if the gate is locked.

Latest posts

Back