Back to reality

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi Argey, I saw some green amethyst earrings in a very similar design (possibly matching that pendant?) on air the other week, but they looked very very pale, almost colourless, to me.

Hi Argey, I saw some green amethyst earrings in a very similar design (possibly matching that pendant?) on air the other week, but they looked very very pale, almost colourless, to me.

That's a shame if you're right as the pendant was lovely, not dark but a good colour. I just wasn't about to/nor could I have anyway, pay £125 for green amethyst in a smidge of gold. xxxxx

I really like this one Arge, the price is too steep though I agree. Maybe it will back in "something a little more comfortable" for the bank manager!

Oh, I would have struggled not to have this one too! I love green amethyst and my pale coloured pieces get lots of compliments. Price seems steep though..but what a gorgeous design!

Last night I came in from the kitchen just in time to see a lapis one disappear :sad: I've now seen these in different cuts and sizes in lemon citrine (for a change - lol), smokey and rose quartz as well. All on clock only, so I think they probably have a massive batch of this collection. Hopefully the price will settle a little. xxx

That is gorgeous but I do agree it's too expensive.Trouble is that darned gremlin keeps entering your brain,saying you can't survive without it.
Right now I'm remembering how I've paid much more than their clearance price and the incentive that at some time they'll reduce it seems to help.
Yeah I know, I don't really believe it either.

Latest posts

Back