F.A.R.Ters - Help needed considering the Leg Master

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tuxedokitty

Registered Shopper
Not sure if to buy.

Tempted for weight loss reasons, plenty of toning to be done here.

Possible help with toning v being used as a clothes horse.

im really tempted too :thinking2:
BUT i have baught so many ****** things like this in the past and not used them,
will you use it tuxedokitty??will you really??
my tony little step thingys gathering dust in the bedroom somewhere....

I've got one and whilst its very good it just doesn't get used very much, I started going to aerobics a couple of months ago and thats the only way for me to tone up I just don't get the inspiration at home - thats just me though!

It looks great TK but the thing that is stopping me buying it is that apart from Dazzler, it seems everyone else who has it on here doesnt use it regularly if at all. Have you any other exercise equipment you thought was essential but now dont use?

However, if you really need to give it a go and believe it will aid your weight loss, although the P&P is high, at least the weight of it means QVC would collect if you didnt get along with it.

I think it looks great but wont go for it. May pop to Warrington in 30 days to see if anyone has exercised their 30 day MBG :wink2:

My friend says it hurts her lady area when she uses it. Is that enough to put you off?

And what's the diff between this one and the £19.99 one on Ideal World?

Does anybody know if there's an upper weight limit on it? Or if it's height adjustable?

I haven't watched it cos I'm being a good little F.A.R.T.er :fart2:

But hubby fancies it cos he says it's hard to target those muscles.

If we buy it on his account or my son's or daughters does it still count against me? ;) :D

My friend says it hurts her lady area when she uses it. Is that enough to put you off?

And what's the diff between this one and the £19.99 one on Ideal World?

Does anybody know if there's an upper weight limit on it? Or if it's height adjustable
?

I haven't watched it cos I'm being a good little F.A.R.T.er :fart2:

But hubby fancies it cos he says it's hard to target those muscles.

If we buy it on his account or my son's or daughters does it still count against me? ;) :D

This one has built in additional resistance. The previous one and the IW one use only your own weight and gravity for resistance.

The weight limit is 17st 8lbs.

The handlebar, which you use to steady yourself, is height adjustable.

Must get off this thread now, as I'm a huge fan of the Leg Master and we're supposed to be dissuading in the name of FARTS.

Do you have a place to keep it?

It will take up room and if you shove it in somewhere out of the way, will you pull it out everyday?

Will you use it religionally? Or will the novelity wear off after a short period?

You know:
I will go to the gym.
I will exercise everyday.

When infact you start out with good intentions and it all falls apart.

You know the saying; 'The road to hell is paved with good intentions.'

Ok... so it won't damage my lady bits, and it works if you use it.

Now the only thing holding me back is a reluctance to give any of my hard earned money to that pair who are promoting it.

As soon as the bloke starts speaking my brain starts saying bad words and I wish I had more foam bricks to lob at the telly.

And I can see that she's always had great legs so when she says "everybody's got great legs - they're just under there" I just think

A) that's just not true

and B) She thinks all QVC viewers are hugely fat!

Donna - You got me - have a Tony Little at the top of the stairs - used once in the last 3 weeks.

Prefer to walk & talk :)

Love A'kin - agree about handing over hard earned money to 'celebrity type folk'.

Ok... so it won't damage my lady bits, and it works if you use it.

Now the only thing holding me back is a reluctance to give any of my hard earned money to that pair who are promoting it.

As soon as the bloke starts speaking my brain starts saying bad words and I wish I had more foam bricks to lob at the telly.

And I can see that she's always had great legs so when she says "everybody's got great legs - they're just under there" I just think

A) that's just not true

and B) She thinks all QVC viewers are hugely fat!

** Offers Love A'kin the use of her foam ring firing gun ( you get 8 rings!) **:wink2::wink2:

The one thing that instantly put me off the Leg Magic is that is doesn't fold up. That is a lot of space for one fitness machine.

From the bit of the presentation I saw on the Morning Show, he wasn't getting much chance to speak. His missus kept talking over him.

From the bit of the presentation I saw on the Morning Show, he wasn't getting much chance to speak. His missus kept talking over him.

Well that can only be a good thing! ;)

Although it must be said that she bugs me too! I just feel sorry for her married to a bloke who seems to be so critical of her every tiny physical flaw after she's given him five babies.

From what I've seen, he is a smug and pompous pr@tt talking about the "awards and accolades from all over the world". He has got horrible legs. I bet they bore people silly at dinner parties yapping about Leg Magic, hidden legs and the 5 kids.

Sorry, snap judgement but I usually go with my instinct. :angel::angel:

Linda

From what I've seen, he is a smug and pompous pr@tt talking about the "awards and accolades from all over the world". He has got horrible legs. I bet they bore people silly at dinner parties yapping about Leg Magic, hidden legs and the 5 kids.

Linda

Well he's not getting an invitation to my house- that's for sure! :tongue2:

Linda

Oh that really tickled me :LS:

On the TSV launch last night just after she said "We keep this in the kitchen and I go on it every time I'm waiting for the kettle to boil" he said "It doesn't take up much space, we keep ours in the bedroom" WHOOPS - someone's telling porkies then!!!!!

Hey Erics mum, wasn't it horrible when he started slapping his thighs!!! :eekhair:

OK, this is a stupid question I know but I think I've been missing something on here !
But what is a F.A.R.T er?

Latest posts

Back