And the post of the Year goes to.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma

Registered Shopper
"And this is your actual mascara that you apply to your actual eyelashes (really, I thought I'd apply it to my earlobes...) literally, in your own home, and this shade, Murky Mudflaps, was created by Jade Jagger, literally, and is the one that celebrities like Sir Jimmy Saville and Debbie McGee, have delivered to their own homes, literally, by their private jets. An appointment with the actual, prestigious make-up artist who designed the brush, would cost £200! And you'd have to go in by a private door, used only by A-list Hollywood stars like Geri Halliwell and Jeanette Kranky, literally. And you can have this for just £53, if you were to buy the actual full size, it would cost you literally £600, and here you have the actual deluxe sample size of 0.01 ml, ideal for travelling, literally, and for actual shift-workers and nurses, who literally aren't allowed to have actual pockets in their actual uniforms, literally. Imagine the pewer actual formula, which, in actual full-size would last you for yurs, but in this deluxe, made only for QVC travel size, will last you for 63 seconds, literally. And if you read prestigious magazines like Washing-Up Weekly and the Turnip-Grower's Gazette, you'll know that this is being worn on the stars from the new reality show, Can I Get Me Face on Telly If I Act Like a Complete Plonker? literally, and you can have the same prestigious actual product that you can't get anywhere else, literally, except at the local poundshop and down Dave's Garage in the Bargain Bin bucket. I need you to jump to the actual phones now, literally, because this could sell out within the next 22 years, and we can't get this back in stock ever again, literally, until we actually have it as a one time only price for £20 cheaper next week, literally..."

Thank you so much, I literally peed my pants laughing actually.
I didn't want anyone to miss it.
xxxx

and should say "you need this in your 20's, your 30's , your 40's, pre-menopausal, hormonal, pregnant"

Really made me laugh thanks a lot

"An appointment with the actual, prestigious make-up artist who designed the brush, would cost £200! And you'd have to go in by a private door, used only by A-list Hollywood stars like Geri Halliwell and Jeanette Kranky, literally..."
That private door is actually the back door literally.:cheeky:

Awesome Post!

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Genius :) . Just laughed so much my cuppa came down my nose ;). Not a good look, but I don't care. Maybe I should go and literally put some actual Arnica gel on my nose area...

Very funny yet curiously accurate.
Shall we email AY a copy? hehehehehe......:giggle:

what are you thinking of????? do you not realise smiling and laughing (or in my case crying with a nose leak) literally causes wrinkles.

stop it now, or gobby will literally prescribe glum drops en masse

do not post funny posts.

simples

Latest posts

Back